Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Tyler cuffs my hands, above my head to the ceiling. He has me where I can just touch the floor as he spreads my legs apart. He takes his shirt off and grabs a vibrator, placing it between my legs. I watch as Nick gets on all fours and spreads Shane's legs wide open, licking him, fingering his ass, Shane loving it, as Nick's cock shoves its way inside him. Pounding him harder and harder.

Tyler turns the vibrator up, I squirm, it feels so fucking good. Tyler turns it off and gets on his knees, he spreads my ass even further apart as his tongue licks be from front to back, entering both holes. His fingers pounding both holes at the same time. I grind against him, wanting him deeper inside me. He tells me to open my mouth, he slides a butt plug in, get it nice and wet baby, your ass will thank you. I suck it like it's his cock, and he takes it out, and eases it in my ass.

He comes around undresses in front of me. My mouth waters as he strokes his cock. I'm craving his touch as he slowly moves closer to me. He teases me, running his fingers up and down my body. Stroking his cock as he walks around me. He stops in front of me, looking me in the eyes as he slides his cock inside me. He holds my body tight against his as he thrusts deep and hard into my pussy. He reaches around, playing with the butt plug, driving me wild. He puts his hands around the back of my neck, as he leans in and kisses me. I start grinding as fast as I can. Everything feels so damn good, and I don't ever want it to stop!

He keeps one hand on the back of my neck, as the other goes back to my ass, smacking it, making sure I feel the butt plug. He gives me another kiss before he takes the plug out of my ass. He fills my ass with his massive cock and lifts my legs in the air. It feels so fucking good as he pounds my ass against his body. Shane hands him the vibrator, he places it on my clit, as he thrust deep inside my ass. I cum so fucking much, my juices are pouring down both of us. He keeps the vibrator on till I can't cum anymore and he fills me with his warm cum.

The next morning, the guys ran me home to get some clothes for work, and drove me to the office, after all we are going to the same place, which means they must have plans for me again tonight.

Today was much like yesterday. Well at least half the day was, after Lunch Mr. Davis was out of the office for the rest of the day. Shane called me into the office and told me to lock the door behind me. He tells me to come over and sit on his lap. I smile and sit on his lap, leaning back against his chest. He spreads my legs open, rubbing me over my panties. "You liked watching last night didn't you." I turn my head back and say yes, I loved watching them last night. "We loved watching you too." He kisses me, muffling my moans as he slides his fingers under my panties and inside of me.

He takes his fingers out of me and slides them in my mouth I suck on them. Out of the corner of my eye, I see a list, that says this week's payroll. I lean over to look at it and Shane asks me what I just figured out. I reached for the paper and said he needs to look at these five accounts, we are paying people who don't work here anymore. Nick comes over and pulls the accounts and they are all going to the same bank account.

Nick makes a call and a few minutes later, he gets an email with a photo ID and the account details. I saw the picture and told them that's a fake and pulled up the employee file for my manager. He sent the photo back to his person and verified that it was the same woman. They start compiling the information together with every transaction that was deposited to that account from the company. It's going to take some time, since she's been doing it for years. But at least they know who it is, but they need to find out if she's the only person or if someone else is involved.

Tyler says, this is enough work for one day, it's already dark outside. Let's go get dinner and hit the club. I smile and say I agree, I can't think anymore today. Nick grins and says, "good thing our plans for you tonight don't involve thinking." I smile and ask what plans are those? They all grin and say that's for you to find out later.

We headed to the restaurant and were enjoying our dinner when Tessa called me. I let it go to voicemail, so she started texting me.

Tessa- Where are you?

Tessa- I haven't heard from you!

Tessa- Call me

Tessa- seriously call me,

Tessa- are you still messing around with those guys?

Tessa- give me a call or text or some shit.

Emma- Chill out, yes, I am trying to have dinner with them right now! Is something wrong?

Tessa- I'm fine, this isn't like you.

Emma- maybe I'm finding the real me.

Tessa- I'm just trying to look out for you.

Emma- I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself.

I put my phone away and got back to enjoying my company. Tyler could tell something was wrong. "Does my little pet need a pick me up?" I lean on his shoulder and say yes, I do need a little pick me up. I open my mouth and swallow whatever pills he put in my mouth, and he takes some too. Nick just looks at us and says can you two make it 1 day. Tyler cuts him off and says you two seemed to like what I gave you last night so don't start it. Shane tells Nick to leave it alone.

Nick drives as we head to the club, whatever Tyler gave me was making me horny as hell. I spread my legs open and rub myself as I look at Tyler. Tyler laughs and tells them someone is going to last till we get home. Shane turns around and grins, well you better do something about it then. Tyler leans over, taking my soaked panties off and throwing them at Shane. His face was now between my legs, his tongue circling my clit, sucking me. I grab ahold of his head, grinding against his face. He slides his fingers inside me, as he leans over kissing me, pounding me harder and harder, as I ride his fingers until I cum. He pulls his fingers out and sucks them clean. "You taste so good baby."