Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I go climb in my bed, as the drugs kick in, this is better than anything I have ever taken before. I drift to sleep, laying there my imagination going wild, thinking of all the things I want them guys to do to me.

I wake up the next morning... needing to take a shower, from the dreams I had last night. I don't know what the hell he gave me last night... but that shit was awesome.

I ran out my door as Tessa was calling me. I know she needs me to hurry the fuck up... She already got up early to take me to the car, before she went to work. I jump in the car and say, "I'm sorry, I'm running a little late this morning." She laughs ands says I'm always running late... which is true.

She looks at me and says, "You look way too happy for someone who just broke up with their boyfriend." I grin and say, you wouldn't believe if I told you what happened at the club after you left the other night! "Well now, I have to know," says Tessa. Well... I meet these guys... "Wait... multiple guys!" uh huh!!! All they wanted was to make me feel better. "Emma what the hell did you do?" I grin and say I gave in... it was a fantasy come true! She shakes her head, "well at least you are safe... but what the hell Emma, that was fucking crazy." She looks over at me and says, "You're seeing them again, aren't you?" With the biggest fucking smile, I say YES!!! Even though I know she thinks I have lost my fucking mind... she tells me to just be careful and enjoy the fun.

She drops me off at my car and heads on her way. I get in my car and go to work. I'm an office assistant at a small publishing firm, but I really want to write. Since I didn't get my raise or a promotion the other day I really don't want to go to work today, but I need the money, so I don't have much choice... The day drags on, but it's finally time for me to go home, or so I thought.

As I was getting ready to leave for the day, my boss called me into his office. "Yes, Mr. Davis, you wanted to see me?" "Yes Emma, please close the door and have a seat." I wanted to check in with you. Your one of my best assistant's but you seem withdrawn lately, is everything okay?" I was blunt... Sir, if I am one of your best assistants why did my manager give me such a bad review and deny me any raise? He looked shocked. "I approved your managers request for a raise for you, let me check your file." He pulls up my file and sees what I am getting paid. "There must be some mistake, you haven't gotten your last two raises or your bonus for last year." He asked me for a copy of the review my manager gave me, I ran to my desk and got it for him. He looks in disbelief at what he is reading.

He does some math and writes me a personal check. I look at the check, sir, that's way too much. "No, it's not, that's what you are owed... I am bringing my son and his friends in to investigate this. I need to know who is stealing from me." "I need you to keep all of this between us." Yes sir, of course. "I will be retiring soon, and I want my son to take over, I can use this opportunity of training him, to give him and his friends access to the office and be able to investigate what is going on." What do you need from me sir? "I will be making you his personal assistant, making you the direct go between anyone and my son." "I need you to keep him and his friends secret and help them do whatever they need and get them whatever information they ask for." Yes sir, I understand, I will do whatever it takes to help them get to the bottom of this. "You will be greatly compensated for this." Sir. This check already makes up for everything. "Emma, you will be compensated for your work." Thank you, sir. He looks at his watch, "If you leave now, you will make it to the bank in time to deposit that check." I smile and say thank you sir, as I hurry out of his office.

I make it to the bank just in time and get the check deposited. I grabbed something to eat on my way home.

As I get home, I see I have a package on my doorstep. I take the package inside and read the note....

To OUR Emma,

We can't wait to see you at this! In case you need some encouragement take these!

Xoxoxo

I open the box; I just stare at the gorgeous lingerie they picked out for me. I also find it a little baggy, with two pills. I must be fucking crazy, but I take them and start getting ready.

It's not quite eight yet but the pills are kicking in and I'm excited as hell, so I texted Tyler, saying they should come and pick me up. He texted me back saying "You took them already, didn't you?" You knew I was going to take them when I saw them... "Open your door."

I got up from the couch and went to open the door, finding Tyler standing there. I told him to let me get my bag. He comes in and says nope, not yet, with a big grin on his face. "We are going to have some fun alone, before I share tonight!" "Now show me that sexy lingerie we got you!"

I let my dress fall to the floor. "Your fucking beautiful baby!" He walks over, running his hands over my body, pulling my back against his chest, grinding against me, showing me how fucking hard his cock already was. His hand sliding between my legs. "Damn baby, your so fucking wet." I've been thinking about this all-fucking day! He lifts my breast out, cupping them, pinching my hard nipples. His hand making his way back between my legs, his fingers sliding inside me.

He puts his other hand around my neck, lifting me off the ground. Making my pussy go crazy as he fingers me while carrying me around by my throat. He takes me over to the couch. Turning me upside down. Unzipping his pants, stroking his massive cock in my face, before sliding it in my mouth.

I suck on the tip and swirl my tongue around, opening my mouth wider, taking more of him. My mouth feels fucking stuffed, but he shoves himself further in going down my throat. As he sit's down on my face, making me take him as deep down as he can, having my face all the way against his body, I feel his tongue inside my pussy. I'm just in a euphoric state as he devours my pussy with his tongue. As he pounds my face with his cock, he pounds my pussy with his fingers, causing me to cum like I never have before. He stands up, letting me catch my breath, before he pumps his hot cum down my throat.

He turns me right side up, making sure I'm good to stand, before putting my dress on and telling me it was time to go.