Chapter 10

Chapter 10

That night when we get home from work, I get changed into the new lingerie that Tyler bought me. Even though Shane normally passes on taking pills with us, tonight he takes them with us as we head to the club.

When we get to the club Aiden is there with Elle. He looks at her and says, "would you like to play with some friends tonight? "Yes sir."

We all head to his private playroom. Aiden walks over to Tyler and asks what the rules are tonight, he grins and says it's a one-night opportunity, the only rule is that Tyler's cock is the only one allowed inside my pussy. I clear my throat, he says, and my cock is only allowed in Emma's pussy. Aiden grins and says, but tongues, fingers, and toys are allowed tonight. Tyler says yes, those are allowed tonight. Shane seems to be ready for a good time.

Tyler has always been the one in charge, so he orders Shane to take his clothes off and get on his knees. He tells Shane to stroke his cock and wait for Aiden's orders. Shane does just that as Aiden removes his clothes and stands in front of him.

Aiden tells Elle to come sit in front of me, as he instructs Shane to open his mouth, and take his cock. As Shane sucks on Aiden's cock. Tyler tells me to remove my clothes and to remove Elle's clothes. Elle looks to Aiden, and he gives her the approval to let me remove her clothes.

She grins as I take off her clothes. Tyler takes his clothes off and strokes his cock as he and Aiden take turns telling me and Ellie what they want us to do to each other. Aiden starts it off my telling us to kiss each other. Tyler has us kissing and squeezing each other's asses.

As we run our hands over each other's body, they tell us to finger each other at the same time. Tyler and Aiden look at each other and Aiden tells Shane to suck Tyler's cock. Aiden follows him over to the chair Tyler is sitting in. Aiden gets on his knees behind Shane, spreading his legs and giving him a good licking before sliding his cock in his ass.

Tyler tells us to come closer but keep our fingers inside each other on out way over. It was a little hard, but we managed. I lean over and kiss Tyler as Elle kisses Aiden. Then We switch places and as we continue fingering each other's pussies, Aiden slides a finger in my ass and Tyler fingers Elle's ass. We lean on each other as we try to keep up with their rhythms. We start kissing and our fingers slip out of each other.

All three of them were ready to cum, they tell us to get on our knees, we do and they cum on our faces and tell us to lick each other clean.

They take us over to the spanking bench, they put Elle on first and me on top of her, strapping us down together. Aiden and Tyler agree that they would each spank us both five times and let Shane spank us both ten times.

Aiden got to go first, and he had a strong smack, but we both took it. Tyler used the same force as well. When they were finished, they came around, Aiden told Elle to open wide for Tyler and Tyler told me to open wide for Aiden. As we sucked their cocks, Shane got started on spanking us. He was having fun and playing with our asses as he spanked us. Taking his time as we were being deep throated.

After he finished spanking us. He started licking from my ass all the way to her pussy and back and forth, spending special attention of our asses. He started fingering our holes and before long, he was moving his cock back and forth from my ass to hers.

Tyler and Aiden as if we want to feel they're cum down our throats and we both shake our heads yes, and they cum deep down our throats. Shane was about ready to explode so Aiden got on his needs and sucked him, taking his cum deep down his throat.

Aiden knows tonight was his only chance of a taste, so while we were still cuffed, he asked Tyler if he could have a taste. Tyler looks at me and I grin and say can I taste Elle? Elle says sir I would like that too. Aiden says yes so, they uncuff us and reposition us so that Elle is riding my face and Aiden is licking and sucking my pussy.

I pull Elle down against me, she grinds against my face as I suck on her clit, causing her to gush in my mouth and I just slurp it all up. Elle and Aiden start kissing each other and I feel both of their tongues. Ellie is sucking my clit and Aiden is tonguing my pussy. I feel myself about to cum, I hold Elle tight against me and moan into her pussy as I let loose, squirting all over both of them.

We all take a few minutes to relax and come down from that amazing high. Aiden looks at Tyler and Shane and says you are so fucking lucky. I give Elle a kiss and say you were amazing, and you taste fucking delicious. Aiden looks at me and says thank you and tells Elle she was a very good girl tonight.

We head home and I drag Shane to bed with us tonight. He doesn't fight it and sleeps with us.

The next day, we head to the office and start working, I go over some new intern application files and try to pick the top five. I come across one that I put on the top of the pile, and I put a post it on and says, "eye candy," and deliver them to Shane.

He stops me before I leave and calls me over to kiss desk. Schedule the interviews for these five, and he holds up the file for Jake and tells me to schedule this one for last and make sure it's late where it will only be the three of us in the building. I smile and say yes sir.

It was late in the day, so I had to make the all the interviews for tomorrow, but that wasn't a big deal. I knew from social media that Jake was exactly Shane's type, and I got the feeling that he would be open to the possibility of have some fun with all of us.

But we were going to have to wait and see how things went in his interview tomorrow. I went back into Shane's office to let him know that everything was all set for tomorrow. He called me over to his desk and bent me over it. "You are such a good girl, looking out for me." Of course, baby, I want you to be happy. "What would make me happy right now would be taking your ass on my desk." That would make me happy too... He pulls my panties down and spreads my ass cheeks and shoves his cock inside me, pushing his way deep in my ass. I hold on to the desk as he pounds away, filling my ass with his cum. "you're such a good girl, I'm sure Tyler will reward you when we get home."