Chapter 20: Dynamic

It's been 3 days since Lizzie beat me up. OK, I may be being a little dramatic there. It's been 3 days since Lizzie attacked me with a spatula. I ended up with 6 whole stitches above my eye. I want to say that I look badass with it, that it feeds into my badass persona, but that would be a bare faced lie. I'm actually pretty self conscious of it, it is on my face after all, I have no way of hiding it, the best I can do is look down so my hair falls in front of it.

Lizzies new film starts recording this week here in London. She's very excited to get started, but more excited to be spending more time with me in London. I'm totally her new bestie! She's been over the last 3 nights making me dinner, her way of saying sorry, although she's still adamant that she's going to get me something to say sorry properly.

I also fear that I've started something between her and Sky. They're very secretive and are constantly talking, but if you get close to them, they stop instantly. I'm pretty sure it's about Lizzies curiosity around how Sky is with me and Danny. Lizzie has been seeing it first hand when she's been around, Sky has been acting all over protective since the spatula incident. It's actually really annoying. I love Sky, but sometimes, I'd like to brain her.

I've been paying more attention to my own relationship with Sky since the conversation we had in Scarletts' bathroom. I'm starting to understand myself a bit more, parts I've ignored for, well, ever.

"Not that I'm not enjoying the view, but maybe you should put a top on?"

I scramble from my bed to find a smirking Lizzie leaning in my bedroom door. "What the fuck Lizzie? I almost had a heart attack fuck!" I clutch at my chest as I try to calm my breathing down. "What is it with you trying to send me to hospital?"

She flails her arms around as she speaks, "Oh stop being so dramatic. Why aren't you dressed yet?"

I furrow my brows, yet? Shit, I grab my phone to see that it is in fact 5pm and I've been laying on my bed, lost in thought for the last 45 minutes. . . Oops. "Ahhhh crap, lost track of time" I say, falling back on my bed.
Lifting my head to peer at Lizzie for a second, "Fancy finding a top and chucking it my way? Not sure a bra is dinner attire." I chuckle.

After a few seconds of silence, I assume she's finding me a top. When one hits me in the face, I change my assumption to a confirmation. "You're lucky you're adorable! Now put that on and get your ass downstairs." There's something else she's said, but I have no idea as she's half way down the stairs. Instead, I decide to tease her a bit.

"Have you not learnt your lesson when it comes to throwing things at me Olsen?"

All I get in return is a scoff, at least she heard me. I look at the top she threw at me and chuckle. "You little shit Olsen." She's only gone and given me a marvel top that happens to have her face on it, Danny or Rachel or. . . . Well, someone bought it for me a while back, I think I wore it once, just to show that I'd worn it, then chucked it in my wardrobe where it's lived ever since. Don't get me wrong, I like a bit of marvel, but I will NOT wear the terrible tees of the characters faces, no, that's not me. I like subtle fan Merch, less in your face.

I debate picking out a different top, but decide I'm too lazy, and not in the mood to make decisions. "Fuck it, you picked it, I'm wearing it. I hope it makes you feel uncomfortable all night long Olsen." I mumble to myself as I struggle slightly To get the tee on. It's a couple years old, I'm a bit bigger than I was then, and I go to the gym more. . . That's a lie, I volunteer at the kennels a lot and help walk and wash the dogs amongst other things. But, it means I've got a bit more muscle from picking the dogs up and carrying the kibble that gets donated. Anyway, point is, its a little tight. Not just tight, but short too, you know the kind, used to go past the waistband of your trousers, but now because there's more of you, it just sits above it. Yeah, it's fine, I still don't care enough, nor is it uncomfortable enough to find a different top.