cupid haerin

Haerin's pov

Today I woke up at 7:30am. School starts at 8:00. I still got some time.
I went down stairs and saw my sister Hanni. "Goodmorning" said Hanni I didn't respond. "Did you sleep well?" she asked "hmm" I said while I was checking my list.

"Who do you have to get together today?"
"I have to get..."
" Jack and lianna today you?" I said
"Sandra and max" she said. "Oh well that's gonna suck" I said with no expression. " Do you have any idea how you're gonna do that?". She shook her head while pouting.

I know for a fact that she is going to ask if we could switch. "Hey heariniii" Hanni said with puppy eyes. "No" I said expression less "pleasseee". She started fake crying. I signed I checked the time. Shit it's already 7:45. I got my stuff and sprinted out. I heard Hanni scream" HEY!! WAIT FOR MEE!!". Hanni and I hurried to school. When we got there the bell just rang.

"Noooooo!!" Hanni screamed. I just started walking to my class. When I got there I knocked on the door. "Come in!" Mr Lee said not to loud. I entered and everyone looked at me. Geez don't you have something better to do I thought. "Why are you late?" Mr Lee asked I just bowed "sorry my sister hurt her ankle while walking to school" I said trying to sound as confining as possible. " Oh well just go sit down I'll ask you're sister after class"Mr Lee said.

I sat down at my usual spot at the back off the class. I knew my sister would snitch on me I groaned."everything okay?" Mr Lee asked I just nodded.

Soon the bell rang. I packed my things and was about to leave when suddenly the teacher called me "haerin can you tell you're sister to take care of her ankle for me?"he said. "Sure I'll tell her bye Mr Lee." He waved.

Okay I have to find Jack and lianna first where would they be? I was thinking while walking. But I bumped into someone. "Omg I'm so sorry" I said while bowing looking at the ground. An all to familiour voice said. "It's okay kitty~"

I looked up to see the one and only heartbreaker Danielle marsh. I just continued to walk when I saw Hanni in the distance. She was probably looking for Sandra or Max. Man must suck to try and get them together.

For your information sandra and max are enemies they are neighbours but them and they're family's hate each other so that's going to be hard.

Hanni 's pov

I was looking for Sandra or Max when I saw haerin approaching me "looking for someone?" She said teasingly. I playfully slap her arm" shut up!". She laughed at my response." Shouldn't you be looking for Jack or lianna?" I said while pouting. " Yeah but I just bumped into Danielle"

She said Danielle's name with an annoying tone. "DID SHE DO SOMETHING TO YOU!!". I said while checking if she was hurt. "No she's just so annoying somethiles". " I swear if she hurt you-" she cut me off by saying. "I know then she's dead".

I spotted Sandra so I immediately went to her. I heard haerin whispering good luck in my ear before I left.

Haerin's pov

Welp better start searching. While I was looking I saw Danielle marsh making out with lianna damn. This may be harder then I thought. I just signed and started walking the other way when Danielle cald me all of a sudden.

"Hey kitty~ want to join?" She said seductively. I felt disgusted. I turned around and said "why would I ever wanne touch you ew" the last word I said silent but enough for her to hear.

Before she could react I was gone...