heartbreaker Danielle marsh

Danielle's pov

"Bitch" I said in a tone haerin couldn't hear.
I let go of lianna and went to see what haerin was doing. "Where do you think you're going" said someone behind me. I turned around to see lianna staring et me pretty mad."I said where are you going!". She sounded mad I just ignored her and walked away.

"You can't Ignore me!" She yelled while I was walking. When I got outside I saw haerin talking to... Jack!? Why is she talking to him I don't like it one bit.

I kept staring until I realised that Jack grabbed haerin's hands!? WTF is going on.

Haerin's pov

I saw Jack so I approached him. " Hey Jack everything okay?". Jack looked at me kinda shocked. He said with a smile"I'm good, but I just think that lianna likes me". He looked sad after saying that

"I know for a fact that she likes you whenever she talks it's about you" I wasn't even lying idk why she made out with Danielle but she always talks about him idk why. "REALLY!?"

"Yeah dude" all of a sudden he grabbed my hands and said "thank you for boosting my mood"

I wanted to say something but then Danielle marsh put her arm around my weist. What the hell.

Danielle's pov

"So what are you guys talking about" I said while putting my arm around haerin's waist.
"Oh nothing we were just chatting" Jack said with his stupid smile. I scoffed then haerin tried to free my arm around her but I didn't budge.

"Can you let go off me!" Haerin yelled. I didn't let go "I'll go know and thanks again haerin bye". "It's no problem really"

Haerin said with a smile. When he left haerin freed herself from my arm and said "why the FUCK would you do that" she yelled. "Why i didn't do anything" I said while smirking. Haerin just signed and stormed off.

The bell rang again. I groaned but then I realised I have the next class with haerin yess. I hurried to class when I saw the cat eyed girl sitting in her usual seat with her headphones in.

She looked hot I thought. Anyways i sit next to her and she stares at me with anger, but she doesn't say anything. She then looked out of the mirror and listened to her music.

The teacher came in and everyone grabbed their stuff. We had maths I suck at this subject.
While the teacher was teaching. I saw Jack looking at haerin alot. I was getting annoyed. I tried to ingore it.

Before I knew it the bell rang. Haerin was packing her things and was about to leave. When Jack walks up to her. Uhg what does he want.

"Hey haerin could you uhm maybe like help me with you know who" I was confused who?
"Oh yeah sure I'll help you we'll meet in the school garden after I'm done eating.

"Sure thats fine"Jack said with his smile.
I felt very jealous. I was about to explode when "dude it looks like you're gonna kill someone"
Whispered my friend minji.

I looked at her and whispered back "can you keep Hanni busy while I go talk to haerin?". "Sure I can try".

I noticed that haerin and all the others have gone to much now. Me and minji walked in the canteen. Minji immediately saw Hanni and went to her before she could sit down with haerin. Both haerin and Hanni looked confused. But Hanni and minji soon left to go sit elsewhere.

My time to shine. I walked up to haerin and sat Infront of her. She didn't even look up.

Haerin's pov

What is she doing I thought while eating. "What are you going to help Jack with?". She asked I just ignored her. I put my headphones on and played some songs.

Danielle then just looked at me while smirking. I just ignored her. I was the. Looking for Hanni I couldn't see her anywhere.

Uhg she probably asked minji to keep her busy.
I was done eating so I made my way to the school garden. I saw Jack he looked nervous. Probably cause I will tell him how to approach lianna or something idk. "Hey haerin" he smiled. "Hey Jack okay so are you like scared to approach her or something?".

Jack smiled awkwardly and nodded his head. "Okay so first just casually go up to her and ask her if she wants to hang out then be more friends with her and after sometime you can confess to her I'll help you with that don't worry"

He smiled brightly "thank you I will I'll go know bye and thanks". "No problem" he walked of pretty fast actually.

I put on my headphones and was now walking home we could go home early today.

When I was walking I saw Danielle flirting with another random girl. I scoffed when I was home I walked into the kitchen. Got some food and went to my room to study. "I really hope Jack is straight forward otherwise I wouldn't have completed my cupid stuff".

Nothing bad happeneds when you don't complete it you just keep the same people until they fall for each other. It's not fun tho I think it's going to take some time for Jack to confess his feelings.

I finished my food and started studying. When I was done studying I went down stairs to make food for Hanni was she comes back.

Hanni came back smiling? The hell "who got you smiling like that bro" I said teasingly. "Shut up". "Oh btw did you get them together" I asked. She shook her head I annoyed. "Uhg how am I supposed to get THEM together" she groaned. I feel bad but I'm not trading. After some chatting. We both went to our room.

I fell asleep not long after.

Author's note

I will be publishing some more probably tomorrow or the day after that I mean I'll try leave a comment if you like it so far😁