keeping her secret

Danielle's pov

We are now sitting on the floor facing each other while she is on her phone and I'm just looking around.

"Hey so can you use you're powers to get us out of school?" I ask haerin. She looks at me very annoyed. "OFC I can't do that" I put on my sad eyes.

"But haerini~" I begged her. She sighed in defeat. "Fine but c'mon and be quiet" she said.

We both got up and opened the door. We sneaked out and like we thought, a teacher. She cleared her throat and casually went up to the teacher.

She went up looked a bit at them and she then ducked down. The teacher then saw something and ran off. I went to haerin.

"What did you do?" I asked her, she sighed. "I made him fall in love with actually idk let's see" she says and looks where the teacher is.

Her eyes widened and then she looked back at me. "I made him fall in love with his classroom door" she said to me.

I laughed and she shushed me. We successfully got out of school. We are now walking since why not I guess.

She got to her house "well I'm here bye and thanks for keeping my secret and also DON'T EVEN TRY TO TELL ANYONE OR YOURE DEAD but really thx for today"

I'm now scared for my life. She then looked nervous and then kissed my cheek and ran in her house.

I touched my cheek with my hand. "Very bold haerinah" I laugh at myself and walked home.

--------------------

After 3 years or something me and haerin are doing great.

She got out of the bathroom. "Babe I really need you're opinion" I groaned what know. "On what what's wrong?" She sighed.

"You know my sister right?" I nodded.

"Well she invited me and you to go to minji's house BUT her parents are super strict I mean they are fine with minji and hanni's relationship but I need to wear something good"

I nod again. "So~ what colour should I wear and also what?" She asked me and walked to her.

I grab her waist and pull her closer. "You look good with nothing~" I whispered in her ear. She slightly blushes and then groans.

"I really need something good babe you'll have me after we get back from her house okay?" I nod.

I thought for a bit. "I'll find something, thx trying babe" she says and she gave me a little peck on my lips and walked upstairs.

I really love haerin but she still needs to do some cupid stuff. We aren't in school anymore so it's harder for her to find the right people. I mean idk how she still finds them anyway.

And everything worked out between Hanni and minji. With haerin's help I mean basically forcing Hanni to confess worked out.

They are a very good and happy couple. Haerin came back running downstairs while screaming. "MO DANI~!" What the hell.

She then jumped on me I catched her she rapped her arms around my neck. "What's wrong?" I ask her. "There is a cockroach in the bedroom!"

I laugh at her. "IT'S NOT FUNNY KILL IT!" She screames I put her down "I will now wait here" I tell her and she just stands there.

I got upstairs to find a tiny cockroach I kill it with ease. I come back downstairs to see haerin still standing there.

Before I could speak she came up to me. "is it dead?" She asked in a hurry. I smile and nod "yep it is" she then squealed and hugged me.

"What would I do without you" she said while still hugging me.

"You would love to Japan for sure" I laughed and she did to.

--------------------

The day went well and minji's parents were very strict minji wasn't lying. But it was fun we ate there and like expected the food was amazing.

I'm know laying against a sleeping haerin. She is in my arms and I can feel her breath in my neck. She is so cute when she sleeps.

I soon fell asleep.

Author's note

I have been trying to finish this story for a long time know but this is the best I could do don't attack me since lately I haven't been feeling well and I don't know if it is a sickness but I hope you enjoyed this story.

This will probably be the last chapter but you can always reach out to me if you want more chapters I will gladly make more.

Have a nice day byee!!