confession

Haerin's pov

I'm so fucking nervous cause I'm in my last class and then I have to meet Danielle. In the fucking janitor's closet.

Why did I say there of all the places holy shit. The bell just rang. I'm now waiting in the janitor's closet man I'm nervous.

What am I even going to say like geez. I had al day to think of something. Maybe I should just confess. I can't just do that.

While I was brainstorming I didn't realise that someone was Infront of me.

"Haerin!" I got back to my senses. "Oh h-hey Danielle how long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough" god damnit haerin I'm such a dumbass.

"So what did you wanne tell me?" She asked. Fuck I don't know how to confess. "I-i LOVE YOU AND I KNOW YOU DON'T FEEL THE SAME BUT I REALLY LOVE YOU AND I-"

She cut me off by KISSING ME!? After that soft kiss she said "sorry but you talk to much"

I swear that I am so fucking red fight know. "So-so does that mean that you?" She laughed.

"Yes I love you to" I sighed in relief. "Thank god cause that was so hard to do since all this and-"

She kissed me again but this kiss was longer I kissed her right back obviously. When she let go we both needed to catch some air.

"Stop talking it's getting annoying" I acted hurt. "Ah my heart" she just rolled her eyes.

"So are we..?" She looked at me with a really face on. "You're so dumb such a dumbass"

Omg I am so dumb. "Anyway let's go" I was about to open the door when "I have a better plan"

Danielle said while PINNING ME to the fucking wall. I gulped "l-like w-what?" She smirked.

Then we started making out. When all of a sudden. "Hey haerin someone saw you going in he-" it's Hanni omg.

I immediately pulled Danielle of me. "Omg girl" I sighed in defeat while Danielle was laughing at me.

"Shut up both of you I'm outta here" and the I just walked away.

"Eek I can't believe we kissed!!" I screamed from my room. "SHUT UP!" Oh yeah Hanni. Oops "sorry!"

Author's note

This chapter is rushed so sorry if there are any mistakes and also this is not the end of the story so stay tuned.

Have a good day byee!!