detention!?

Danielle's pov

I woke up in some random house. Oh yeah me and that girl really hit it off I guess. I put on my clothes and checked the time "6:30am". Hm let's just go home and get some new clothes.

I was walked home in silence then I thought what did Jack and haerin talk about? I'll try to get haerin to talk. That's not gonna be easy I'll try my best.

Haerin's pov

I woke up to Hanni's alarm from her room. I groaned Hanni never wakes up from her alarm. I always have to wake her up. "Hanni!" I knocked on the door. No response "HAnni!" nothing. I barged in seeing Hanni sleep very peaceful. I shook her "Hanni wake up!". She finally woke up."

"Lett me sleep heariniii" she said clearly very sleepy. "No I don't want to be late again and I don't want you to be late either" she eventually got up.

I went downstairs to check my list. I got a new one. I felt proud of Jack and of course myself. I saw Hanni coming down half asleep. "Morning sleeping beauty" I joked. "Shut it" I laughed.

"Did your list change?" I said as I looked at Hanni who is now sitting in the living room.
"No" she groaned must suck. "Who are you're new people?" She asked VERY curious "how do you know I got new people". She looked at me with an are you sirieus look.

"Ow yeah uhm I got.." when I saw it I was shocked. "I got Jace and Kira" damn. Hanni laughed not to loud. " You got it worse then me". Jace and Kira are not just enemies but they are always fighting.

"This is going to be a long~ day".

Hanni and I are now walking to school. She was talking about random stuff I just listened. When we got there I saw Jace and Kira fighting again. " Wow good luck" Hanni said while patting my head. I just went to class. My first subject was art. I'm pretty okay in art. Not the best but not the worst.

After that class was over with I bumped into.. Jack!? "Oh hey haerin". "Did it work" he was surprised when I said that but laughed it of "yep were dating know". "And are you felling good~"
He laughed again and nodded.

Then I heard the bell "Ah shit I'm late again damn gotta run" I immediately ran to my next class. Shit and it's the very cold teacher to I'm srewed. I rushein "Ah Kang haerin you dessided to come" he sounded very cold. "I'm so sorry Mr. Jang". I bowed "detention after school young lady" I was shocked but decided not to say anything and just go to my seat.

I'm know in English class. This is so boring.
I was looking out the window. Then the bell rung. I tried to find Jace or Kira there probably fighting somewhere. I just went to the library since I didn't know what to do.

I have to tell Hanni that I have detention she's probably gonna laugh whit me again. The bell rang and it's know lunch. I haven't seen Danielle yet not that I care.

I saw Hanni sitting with minji I walked over
"Hey Hanni listen I have detention so yeah..."
As predicted she laughed at me even minj laughed at me "are you done now?" I asked clearly annoyed. "Yeah but what did you do?" Minji said looking at me "I was late to Mr Jang's class". "Oof must suck" yeah.

When I was walking to maths class I saw Danielle just standing at the entrance of the door "damn it" I said she couldn't hear me tho. When she saw me she smirked. What is she onto know. "Hey kitty~". "What do you want" I said cold "I just said hi no reason to be so cold" sche acted hurt. I just went in the room. No one was there cause me and Danielle where just early.

Great now I'm alone with Danielle marsh. "So what do you wanne do since it's only the two of us" she said while smirking

"ew don't get any ideas"