you're a cupid!?

Danielle's pov

I got annoyed since I loved what we were doing.

I see them both very shocked looking at some paper. So I ask haerin "what's wrong what happened?" No reaction

Haerin and Hanni look at each other and nodded. The hell.

Haerin then turned to me and Hanni left. "I have to tell you something" she tells me.

"Okay what is it?" I ask her. She then sighed.

"I am a.. cupid" she tells me wait WHAT?

"SAY WHAT NOW!" I yelled and she covered my mouth with her hands. I hoped it would've been something else but.. no focus.

"I'm a cupid the day I kissed you that's what I needed to hide" oh I get it now tho.

"So you have powers?" I ask her and she nodded.

"Okay so we get a list everyday of people we have to get together the plan is to NOT use you're powers unless you have no choice but the ring is Hanni got minji and Hyein and as you know she loves minji so she can't do it" she explained to me.

It kinda makes sense now "then why did she ask you for help?" She then sighed.

"Well the only way you can change you're list is by.. one of the two people have to kiss you but you can't use your powers and if they don't  you will need to do the list" she tells me.

Ah poor Hanni "and again why did she go to you?" I feel like she is getting frustrated.

"Because she doesn't know how to and I don't know but we always find a way"

"Okay so you're a cupid that's so cool my girlfriend is a cupid" I said to her and her face was red.

"Shut up and also you CANNOT TELL ANYONE ABOUT ME BEING CUPID okay?" She told me.

I put my thumbs up "so~ we gonna continue what we were doing?" I ask her and she turned even redder.

"No but we can't go to class now so let's just hide here for now" she tells me I smirk she looks at me.

"Oh no you don't man I didn't know you were this flirty" she said.

"What don't act like you don't like it" I tell her she just rolls her eyes.

Author's note

This is not the end don't worry. I'm working on alot so please give me some time.

Have a good day byee!!

when cupid falls inlove|DAERINOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara