cupid in a relationship

Haerin's Pov

I woke up super tired today I didn't sleep much.

I saw Hanni downstairs. "Not great but good morning" I tell her.

She just hummed she looks tired so I sat next to her. "What's up?" I ask her

"It's nothing" Hanni then groaned. Yep something is definitely wrong. "What?" I ask her.

She sighed "fine I didn't confess to minji yesterday" I was shocked. "Omg REALLY" she just looked at me.

"Yeah now shut up I just don't know how to do it" I just give her a really look.

"Bro if I did it you can to, and I know she likes you back so grow up and confess already".

She looks hesitant. I groaned"just c'mon let's go" I said and grabbed her arm and went out.

We are now walking to school.

I'm basically dragging Hanni since she keeps complaining. I see Hyein at the school I wave at her. She waves back of course.

We went to her "hey um you okay Hanni?" She asks hanni.

"Oh Hanni is just-" Hanni cut me of by putting her hands on my mouth. "It's nothing!" She says. She then clears her throat.

"It's nothing really just a bad day" she calmly tells Hyein.

I hummed angrily. "Oh yeah" she then realises her hands on my mouth. "Geez you didn't have to do that you know" I tell her angrily.

"Well I did actually" Hanni says. I just scoffed.

"Anyway does Danielle know about you know?" Hanni asks me. "Oh well no" I tell her.

"Wait what did I miss some juicy stuff" Hyein enters the conversation.

"She is now together with Danielle" Hanni tells her Hyein just ohws.

"Yeah.." I then say. "Ooh didn't now haerin had it to confess to someone I would thought Hanni would do that but you congratulations" Hyein then said.

I looked at Hanni and she looked kinda annoyed. Kinda very annoyed.

"Honestly it wasn't that big of a deal" I said trying to change the topic.

"Should we go inside now?" I ask them and they nodded.

We are now walking into school.

We then stopped by me and hanni's class "bye Hyein" I waved and she waved back and walked to her class.

I sat next to Hanni since the seating chart changed. And we sat together.

Danielle and minji were going to sit behind us.

I nudged Hanni's arm "what do you want" she whispered.

I looked up then she looked where I was looking. And she looked shocked it was minji she came in and then sat behind Hanni.

"Stop staring it's now gonna be very obvious if you look at her since she sits behind you" I whisper to Hanni.

She then looked back to the front. "Hey you okay?" I whisper

She just nodded and then her head flew on the desk. "Aw" I said since it sounded very painful.

I then heard a "hey" I looked behind me to see minji.

"Hi?" I ask "uh hi yeah is she alright?" Minji asks me I just shrugged "she is uh having a hard time right now so uh" I tell her.

She nods "okay I'll then leave her alo-" Hanni all of a sudden pinched me wanting me to talk.

"NO" I yell all of a sudden. Minji looked shocked at me. "I mean. No that won't be necessary since you make her day better believe me" I tell her.

She smiled at me "and are you okay why did you scream no all of a sudden you can just say no you know" minji tells me.

I feel very embarrassed. "Oh I just didn't want you to not talk to Hanni you now cause I care about her and you are one of her friends and stuff.." I try to end the conversation.

"Oh yeah okay" minji then said after my explanation.

Eventually Danielle came in and took a seat at her new seat. She looked annoyed when she saw she wouldn't be sitting next to me in this class anymore.

I was zoning out when Hanni slided her textbook to me. 'what are you zoning out about?'

She wrote on the paper I wrote something back 'i don't know how to tell Danielle' she then looked at me with a really look.

'sirieusly you're worrying about that you can also just not tell her is that not an option?'

I mean basically I could just not tell her 'idk I just feel like I should tell her I feel like she doesn't like it when I keep secrets from her'

'btw when are you confessing to minji cause if you don't tell her I will'

Hanni then slapped me "AW!" I yelled a little to loud.

"Miss Kang what's wrong now!" The teacher yelled. "Oh I'm sorry sir" I apologise.

"Okay anyway so.." the teacher continued.

Eventually the bell rings finally while I was packing Danielle stood on the side of my table.

"Are you okay did you get hurt" she asks me with a worried look on her face.

Before I could answer "yeah she is fine she just really pissed me of" Hanni said.

I saw minji wanted to talk to her but Hanni just hurried out of the room.

"Hey haerin did I do something wrong?" Minji asked me looking very sad. "No you didn't she just.. I can't tell you but promise me you'll try everything to talk to her okay?" I tell minji

She then looks at me and nods "I promise" and then she walks out.

Now it's only me and Danielle in the room "so what was that all about?" Danielle asks me.

"Oh just Hanni loves minji but she is to scared to tell her" I signed. "Oh" Dani just says.

"Yeah.. anyway let's go we have the next class together" I tell her and started walking. We are now in the hallway.

She then pushes me into the janitor's closet. "Hey what are you doing" I ask her.

"Wanna skip the next class?" Is she nuts I can't skip a class.

"What no I ca-" she cuts me off by pinning me to the wall.

She smirked "what where you saying?" She asks me seductively.

I gulp "I-i.." damn it haerin. She then kissed me.

The kiss lasted long but I stopped it by looking away.

"Oh c'mon Kang haerin" Danielle says.

"N-no I can't I have to be in that c-clas and so should you" I tried to push her away but she is strong.

"No no Kang haerin" is she teasing me.

"Stop teasing me" I tell her she just looks at me.

"Il not teasing you" she says. "I just want you~" Danielle then whispered in my ear.

"Ah I uh" TF do I say. "We need to g-" she cut me off.

She kissed me more aggressive this time.

I moaned a bit between the kiss. I could feel Danielle smirking thru our kiss.

Then someone enters in a rush "Kang haerin I need your help" Hanni entered and I let go of our make out session. I could feel Danielle was annoyed.

I went to Hanni "what's wrong!?" Hanni looked super sad.

She then showed me her list. We both then looked at each other. "Omg.." I said.

Danielle looked confused at me. "What's wrong what happened?" She then asked me.