ingoring

Danielle's pov

I didn't see nor find haerin anywhere. How do I even talk to her now. She definitely has a big secret there is no other option.

While I was walking home I saw that girl I smashed with that apparently goes to our school. "Hey Danielle" she said while blushing. I don't even know her name.

I just ignored her "hey you can't ignore me remember me you didn't contact me after you know" I just continued walking. She tried to take my hand but I just moved my so she would mis it.

"What the fuck Danielle what's wrong with you why are you doing me like this" i decided to reply "did I ever tell you that I wanted to see you again didn't think so"

Then I just walked off. She is probably hurt or mad or both. I don't really care all I care about is haerin.

The next day

I was walking to school when I saw haerin she looked like she hadn't slept at all she had dark circles under her eyes. I feel bad but technically I didn't do anything. Right?

Hyein's pov

I walked up to haerin "you look like you haven't slept for three days what's up" she looked at me very sleepy. She fainted I caught her before she could hit the ground.

I immediately went to the nurse I saw Danielle coming along to. "Omg what happened" said nurse Kim "I don't know I just said hi to her and I think she fainted"

"Lay her down she will wake up in but and if she does make sure she just goes back to sleep cause it looks like she could use some sleep"

"Okay doctor Kim" me and Danielle said we both sath on the chairs next to where haerin was laying.

"I hope she is okay do you.. maybe know why she fainted" I asked Danielle in a very concerned tone. She shook her head.

"I have no clue but I hope she is okay" she also looked very concerned.

After a while haerin woke up "oh easy there the doctor said you have to sleep here for a bit okay?" She was now sitting on the bed.

"What no I have a test I can't just sleep here" she said fast but her voice didn't sound so good. "Haeri-"

"Kang haerin you have to rest you can take the test tomorrow I talked with you're teacher" doctor Kim all of a sudden came into the room.

"Wait did Hanni come to school safely?" She asked full of concern. She really loves her sister I guess. "Yes she came here perfectly fine" doctor Kim said.

Haerin soon fell asleep. We both went out the room "hey um Danielle why didn't you say anything and why did you also come in the first place" I said very calmly.

She cleared her throat "cause I care for her". She then just walked off. I probably missed something here.

Haerin's pov

I woke up and it was already lunchtime. I went to the canteen then Hanni came up to me running then hugging me very tightly. "ARE YOU DID YOU SLEEP WEL WHAT HAPPENED" she said in a hurry.

"I can't breathe" "oh" she let go and looked at me with a speak face.

"Okay so basically I.. umm I-i um kissed Danielle" I said very nervous. I heard a gasp I was looking down.

Hanni's pov

I was in pure shock "YOU wHAT" she quickly covered my mouth with her hands "shush"
I removed her hands from my mouth and whispered "what". She took a deep breath

"Listen yesterday Danielle pulled me into the janitor's closet and she asked me what I was she knows I'm not really human and then I-i just kissed her and ran home I couldn't sleep at all last night"

When she was done she tilted her head to look at me. "Ah shit you're screwed" she gave an I know look. "You can't just ignore her forever we have to make a plan tho" haerin nodded.

Just then minji came "hey Hanni and haerin" she said while smiling.

Haerin's pov

I looked at Hanni and she was blushing. I think I found a new ship. "H-hey minji" yep she for sure has a crush on her.

"Hi" I just said. "Hey I have to go I have to finish some of my work" they both nodded. I was walking to the classroom where I had the test.

I entered and saw the teacher they gave me the test paper and I sat down. I finished with ease I gave my paper and left.

I walked out and saw the person I really didn't want to see. You already know who.

I just ignored her and walked past her she didn't even look up I kinda hope she didn't see me but why does it hurt?

I have to get my thoughts off her. I bumped into Hyein and we walked and chatted a bit.

Danielle's pov

I just walked past haerin I didn't look up cause I know she doesn't want me to. How do I deal with all of this.

Author's note

I didn't know what to write anymore sorry.
Anyway happy birthday Danielle I know it's tomorrow but tomorrow I'm going somewhere with my family so byee!!