return

Haerin's pov

Today my cousin Hyein comes back she went to China a year ago. She is also a cupid she just needed to do some stuff in China. She will be joining our school today.

I went downstairs and saw Hanni... Sleeping of course. I rolled my eyes and took a horn. This is gonna be fun. I put the horn not to close to her face and...

"AhHhH!" She fell oops. "WhAt thE HeLl KaNG HaErIn!!" I just laughed. "Serves you right you always sleep". I just ditched Hanni and went straight to school. I saw...

"HyEIn!". She looked at me and smiled brightly "haerin HOw are you" she said in high pitched voice "you haven't changed one bit". I just smiled "I'll give you a tour of the school". "Thank you!''

When we walked in Danielle wrapped her arm on my shoulder. The hell "haerin is this you're girlfriend or something". Before I could answer "yes I'm her girlfriend who are you are you new here" she asked

I stomped on her foot she winced in pain and let go. "That's what you get". Hyein was speachless"she isn't my girlfriend I'm still single she is just a heartbreaker don't fall for her".

Danielle then acted hurt. "Yeah I won't I don't fall inlove so easily anyway and yes I am new I'm haerin's cousin Hyein nice to meet you" Hyein put her hand out for Danielle to shake.

Danielle just ignored Hyein and walked away. Rude much "did I do something to her?". "No she is just very annoying sometimes" I continue to show her the school

We then saw Hanni and minji. They are together alot "is that Hanni unnies girlfriend?". "No I don't think so but I totally ship them" Hyein smiled and nodded in agree.

The rest of the day was pretty normal but yet again pretty boring. Hyein and I sat in the canteen together. She was to shy to talk to anyone so she just was very clingy with me.

Danielle's pov

I sat beside minji and Hanni in the canteen. I saw haerin and what was her name Hyein. Sitting Hyein was very clingy towards haerin. I don't know if I liked that it not.

"Hey you have been staring at haerin quite often now wat's up" minji asked in a playful but also sirieus tone. "I don't know if I like Hyein being this close to haerin" they both just looked at each other in shock. "Wait do you.. like my sister!?" I just nodded

"Wasn't that obvious?" Minji said while smirking. I just kicked her leg under table. She winced in pain. Both me and Hanni ingored her. "Just know if you ever break my sister's heart you will be dead"

She tried to look scary but she rather looked cute. "I promise I'm not gonna break her heart" Hanni nodded proudly. "Hey do you know why she hates me so much?"

Hanni looked at me with a really face. "You break people's hearts do I need to say more" oh yeah "Ah"

"Why do you break peoples hearts anyway?" Asked minji joining the conversation. "Honestly I don't know i don't mean to but no one really satisfies me" they both looked at each other and then back at me

"Is that sirieusly why" they both asked in sync.
I nodded. "Omg" they both said. "No wonder haerin hates you bro I mean breaking people's hearts because they satisfie you really" minji said while sighing.

"What it's not my fault everyone falls for my charms". "Haerin for sure will not ever fall for you " Hanni said with confidence.

I wanted to argue with them but I saw haerin heading out. So I followed her.

What is she doing? She is reading a strange looking book or some kind of list. I wanted to take a closer look but I can't let her see me. When she was done reading she looked up and signed in defeat. What is wrong with her.

Haerin's pov

I walked out the canteen after I told Hyein I had to go. I walked to my locker to get the list cause I have no idea what people I got. As I was checking I read the names. Winter and Karina I looked up and signed.

Not them why do I get the people that in no way would get along. Karina had a boyfriend but they broke up. That would be easier for me but it wasn't winter has been avoiding karina like crazy.

She won't talk to her. I'll just use my powers one more time that won't hurt right? Let's just find them and to this thing.

I groaned "I can't find them!" I said very frustrated. I was about to turn when I spotted winter sprinting away from Karina this is my chance.

Danielle's pov

I saw haerin stepping infront of winter she just stopped her from walking. They were looking in each other's eyes and then winter hugged Karina?

What the hell is going on winter would never do that. What did you do Kang haerin.

She turned and saw me she looked shocked. Then she sprinted out of here. Something is suspicious and I'm gonna find out what.

Author's note

Yeah so I don't know if this is what I want it to look like but hopefully you enjoy it.😁👍