what are you?

Author's note

I will try my best to get some more Darrin action in this story but no promises.

Danielle's pov

I'm extra early at school to see Haerin. Well now I sound like a stalker. I mean it's pretty much what I'm gonna do so yeah.

I saw Haerin walking with Hyein to school. Haerin was laughing she always looks so cute when she smile. Urg come on Danielle focus. Wait I don't have a plan what the hell do I do.

Let's just follow her without her noticing. Yeah sounds good. In the meantime haerin went to her locker and got that weird book or list or something again.

This time she looked up with no expression. Typical haerin she walked away and I followed her she went to the janitor!? She looked at him and he immediately started...HUGGING the teacher

I know for a fact that something is up with Kang haerin. She walked away she looked proud and pretty~. StOP Danielle marsh focus. What do I even do.

I'll just kinda off stalk her for the rest of the day. No wonder Kang haerin doesn't fall for me I'm very creepy.

I decided to follow her she went to chat with Hanni and Hyein should I tell them.. no they won't believe me.

"So looking at Kang Haerin again I see" minji said teasingly behind me. Should I tell her? "Hey if you saw something weird and you didn't know how or what it was what would you do?"

"That's an interesting question I would just talk to people who where at the place when you saw something they could maybe tell me if it's really true what I saw"

Hm maybe I could ask winter and the janitor what happend. "Thanks minji you're the best" I hugged her while smiling then I walked off.

Okay let's first talk to winter where would she be? I saw her and Karina kissing awkward. "Hey umm winter could I talk to you" i asked pollitly

Karina gave me a mean glance "yeah sure I'll talk to her and then I'll come back baby~" winter said while patting Karina's head. I was I could pat haerin's head

"Okay so what happend yesterday when did you decide to talk to Karina?" Winter looked at me confused "what do you mean?" What the does she not remember. "How did you fall for Karina". "How can I not she is soo bieutiful and smart"

I was very confused and then walked away "okay.. bye I guess"

Okay something is definitely up I'm not even gonna try and ask the janitor.

I saw Haerin walking and I grabbed her arm and pulled her in the janitor's closet

Haerin's pov

I was looking for Hyein when suddenly I got pushed in the janitor's closet. "What are yo-" she cut me of "what are you?" What the hell is she talking about.

"What do you mean I'm a human?" I said obviously very confused. "I saw you yesterday with winter and today the janitor what are you Kang Haerin"

I looked away shit she knows what the hell do I do.

Danielle's pov

Suddenly she KISSED me omg. Her hands were on my cheeks and she was standing a little on her tiptoes cause I'm taller. She then pulled away cover her mouth and ran away. Her face was super red.

I'm in pure shock. I didn't want it to and tho.

Haerin's pov

OMG I kissed her I was in such a panic that I kissed HER. Her lips are soft tough. No StOp it
Urg now I can't even face her I groaned I'm just gonna go home.

I came home I basically just skipped school. I groaned again. "KANG HAERIN WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT!!" I screamed.

Author's note

I don't know what to write so I just did it like this I still have no clue if this is any good but I'll keep writing don't worry.

I'm probably not gonna be able to update tomorrow we'll see byee!!