Great Balls of Fire (Soap)

That amazing scene in Top Gun.

Great Balls of Fire- Jerry Lee Lewis

The task force had just gotten back from a mission, so Price treated everyone and their plus ones out to the bar. Everyone was having a good time.

Price and I got to talking about Soap.

"He's one lucky man. He's always been cheery but since you got together, he's on cloud nine. He's been a lot more careful on missions as well."

I smiled at John.

Soap made his way from the bar to the piano and sat down.

"Truth be told I'm the lucky one."

John chuckled and we watched Johnny mess around on the piano before he started playing 'Great Balls of Fire.'

"You shake my nerves, and you rattle my brain. Too much love drives a man insane.", Johnny began singing out.

"He really is something else.", I giggled and looked at John.

"You broke my will. But what a thrill. Goodness gracious, great balls of fire!"

Johnny continued to play on the piano. Smiling and having the best time.

"Hey Soap, ya big stud!", I called out.

"That's me honey!", Johnny called back out smiling like an idiot.

"Take me to bed or lose me forever!"

"Show me the way home honey!", He glanced back at me, still smiling big.

I giggled once more and got up making my way over to him. We both finished up the song and then he quickly got up and threw me over his shoulder. I leaned my head up and waved to Price as Johnny walked out of the bar.

We didn't make it home. Johnny pulled over in an empty parking lot. He moved his seat back and we wasted no time getting to business.

After I slid down on his cock, he gripped my waist and helped me move my hips.

"That's it lass. Ride me just like that."

I laid my head against his shoulder and kept my movements the same. Johnny moved one hand to my back and started to rub slowly.

"Gods lass you feel so fucking good. Gonna make me fucking explode."

"Good because I'm close too."

After a few more seconds I fell over the edge and Johnny did the same right after. We stayed here for a few minutes before I climbed off him. Once we were put back together Johnny quickly took us home to continue what we started.