His Padawan (Price)

A LONG TIME AGO IN A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY...

'There is no emotion there is PEACE'

'There is no ignorance, there is KNOWLEDGE'

'There is no passion, there is SERENITY'

'There is no chaos, there is HARMONY'

'There is no death, there is THE FORCE'

Since I became John's Padawan I've had that carved in my brain.

The only thing I didn't agree with about the code was attachment and any type of love. It was said attachment led to jealousy, greed, and ultimately the fear of loss which were paths to the dark side.

While the Jedi Code forbade possession and attachments, we were encouraged and trained to love in terms of compassion.

The reason I didn't agree with not having love or attachment was because I was falling for my master.

John was just amazing and the best teacher. Not to mention super handsome. Those robes we wore always covered his muscles which was a damn shame.

He was a very patient man. Jedi or not.

He worked with me more than other master's did with their Padawan's, but everyone was different.

We spent many late nights at the Jedi Temple. John felt I could always do better in my training.

So here we were a couple feet apart walking around in a circle. Each of us holding our lightsabers.

"Focus Y/N."

He launched forward and we began 'fighting'.

"Don't let your emotions come into play."

John put his hand up using the force knocking my lightsaber out of my hand.

I sighed and looked up at him.

"I know you can do better than just sighing my young Padawan."

I used the force to bring my lightsaber back to me and then we continued. After a while I was finally able to defeat John.

"Well done my young Padawan.", he smiled down at me.

I handed him his lightsaber I took from him at the end of the 'fight'.

"Umm master, do you think we could talk?"

He nodded. I got closer to John and looked up at him. I sighed then leaned up kissing him deeply. He quickly pulled away and looked down at me. I was a bit hurt even though I knew what I did was wrong.

"Go to your quarters.", John slightly covered his mouth, sighing trying to process what just happened.

I quickly left towards but not towards my quarters. I went to meditate.