Brother's Best Friend (Alejandro)

I was Rudy's baby sister. Which meant I grew up with Alejandro. And I've liked him for as long as I can remember.

We started sneaking around Rudy's back about two months ago.

It was harder than we thought it would be. We've almost got caught many times. Half those times we weren't even having sex.

I've come to see Alejandro late at night when he's stuck doing paperwork just to see him.

Just like I was tonight. Alejandro was working late, and I haven't been able to see him.

I softly knocked then peeked my head in. He seemed to perk up. He smiled big and gestured me over.

I smiled making my way over.

"Mi amor. This isn't the best idea. Rudy is also here staying late."

"I don't care. I had to see you, my love."

Alejandro moved his chair back. I sat in his lap and laid my head on his shoulder. I felt him relax.

"You're working yourself too hard my love."

I softly ran my finger along his forehead wrinkles. He sighed and grabbed my wrist, bringing my hand down to kiss along my palm.

"I'm trying to work late so I can spend time with you this weekend. I've been neglecting you mi amor."

"Maybe just a tad.", I giggled slightly.

There was a knock and then the door began to open. I quickly got off Alejandro's lap and under his desk.

"Ale I've got these reports finished. Got anymore?"

"Not at the moment."

"I think I'm going to crash here. I'm too tired to drive and even if I wasn't I wouldn't want to go home and risk waking Y/N up."

"Goodnight Hermano.", Ale said.

Rudy left then Alejandro helped me off the floor. He sighed and grabbed my waist.

"Give it ten minutes then head out. This weekend we are going to sit Rudy down and talk about our relationship."