The Morticia to his Gomez (Alejandro)

I was everything to Alejandro. And he was everything to me.

We couldn't imagine our lives without each other. Everyone around us could see the love we shared for one another.

It was like we were on a constant honeymoon. Even after being married for five years.

Anytime we found each other during the day he would grab my hand and kiss his way up my arm to my lips. Just like Gomez would with Morticia.

Alejandro was throwing a party for our five-year wedding anniversary.

The somewhat quiet base was now booming with music and friends.

Alejandro stood off to the side with Rudy while I was on the makeshift dance floor with some fellow girlfriends.

"Look at her...I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way...what bliss.", Alejandro grinned, never taking his eyes off me.

"You truly are one lucky man Ale. Why don't you go dance with your wife instead of hanging back here with me?", Rudy asked.

"Just watching her is enough."

Rudy chuckled, shaking his head slightly.

My gaze met Alejandro's and I grinned moving my hips to the music a bit more than I was before.

"It probably won't hurt to go join her.", Alejandro set his beer down and made his way over to me.

I held my grin as he finally reached me. He grabbed my waist pulling me back against his chest.

"Mi amor. The way you sway those perfect hips can drive a man crazy."

"I'm only trying to drive you crazy, my love."

He smirked and held my waist as we moved our hips in sync.

I was beyond in love, and I knew Alejandro was too.