Teacher's Pet (Price)

Teacher's Pet- Melanie Martinez

Johnathan Price was my history professor. A hot history professor at that. He was thirty-eight. Not married and no kids.

I wasn't the only one who thought John was attractive. Every girl in this class thought he was. But I was his TA.

We spent many late nights in his office going over papers and other materials. I don't remember when it happened but one of those long nights turned into me on top of his desk and his face between my thighs.

He swore it would never happen again, but it did. I was not only his TA but now I was the teacher's pet.

When he was in his office late at night grading papers, I was under his desk helping him through it.

Anytime we were in class he would stay at his desk or behind his podium. Couldn't let the whole class know he had an erection because of me. I would chew on my pens or open my legs just enough for him to see under my skirts. I always made sure to not wear panties so he could get the best view.

Today was no different. He sat at his desk trying not to stare at me the whole time. I was chewing on my pen and slowly opening then closing my legs every time he would look my way.

He must've been frustrated beyond his limits because after class he stopped me. I thought it was something to do with grading papers after my last class, but it wasn't.

I was thankful John didn't have any other classes and my next class was in a couple of hours. When we made it to his office, he quickly shut the door then shoved me against it. One hand was wrapped around my throat while the other found its way under my skirt.

"I'm getting real sick of the teasing me during class. I'm forced to stay at my desk or behind my podium."

I smiled at him innocently, but he just tightened his grip against my throat making sure to squeeze my pressure points. Then he would let go just long enough for me to catch my breath before he was squeezing again.

"I'm sorry sir."

His eyes grew dark, and he clenched his jaw. He quickly bent me over his desk hiking up my skirt. He gave my ass a few smacks then undid his pants just enough for him to take his cock out.

"Maybe I should tease you instead of fucking you."

"Please sir."

John pushed in all the way. Making sure he was deep inside me. I moaned out but he covered my mouth.

"Don't be too loud, doll. And don't stop the teasing."

"But-"

He grunted and took off his tie. He reached around and shoved it into my mouth.

"I love hearing you but you're talking too much."

He started to pick up his pace and his hand found my throat once again. Then he pulled me up into him, so my back was against his chest. I let my eyes roll back as he continued to thrust hard and deep into me.

I wasn't going to last long, and I knew he wasn't either. He never did when I teased him the whole class.

"Fuck doll. You always know how to rile me up and drive me fucking crazy."

He placed kisses along my neck, shoulders, and head. I felt my legs begin to shake as I fell over the edge. John followed soon after.

I whimpered at the loss of contact.

"Go lay on the couch love."

He fixed himself as I went and laid on the couch.

"I'll be right back. I'm going to get something to clean you up with."

John wasn't gone five minutes before he came back. He smirked at me.

"Always so pretty laying there for me freshly fucked."

He leaned down and placed a kiss on my forehead then cleaned me up.

"I don't think I could ever get rid of you doll. I know it's not right since I'm your professor but we're in too deep already."

"Then secretly I'm yours.", I smirked at him.