6

Vote before reading 🤧 because you are so so mean and you always forget to do it🤧

-------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Jin woke up in his own room, feeling a slight soreness in his muscles. Yawning, he stretched his arms above his head before swinging his legs out of bed.

Heading to the bathroom, he stripped off his clothes, revealing the evidence of yesterday's game.

⚠️

Hickeys adorned his neck, which were the reminders of Yoongi's rough kisses, and a bite mark lingered at the corner of his lips. An unpleasant throb pulsed through his cock, which was remained untouched because of what happened yesterday.

Stepping into the shower, his thoughts wandered to the challenge he had planned to discuss with Yoongi today.

His mind then drifted back to the intense game of truth or dare from the previous night, replaying each moment with Yoongi.

He vividly remembered the sensation of Yoongi's lips pressed against his own, the roughness of their kisses leaving him breathless.

Yoongi's touch was demanding, his grip firm and unyielding. The memory of the mafia trailing kisses down his neck and across his belly sent shivers down Jin's spine again.

But just as things were escalating at that moment, Jin's phone rang, disrupting the moment of intense play between them. The call signaled the start of his next mission, pulling him back to the reality of his duties as a detective.

As the game came to an abrupt end, Yoongi reluctantly pulled away. With a teasing bite to the corner of Jin's lip, he smirked, leaving the elder to sigh in frustration at the interruption that had cut short their electrifying game.

At present, Jin emerged from the shower, feeling refreshed. With a sigh, he quickly dressed and made his way to the living room, where he found Yoongi engrossed in a phone call and tapping away on his laptop, his vibrant silver-blue hair catching the light, even though the color seemed like it has started to fade.

Jin stood there for a moment, observing Yoongi's focused eyes, admiring the way he commanded the room without even realizing it

Clearing his throat to announce his presence, he stepped into the room, catching the younger's attention. Their eyes met briefly before Yoongi returned to his conversation, his expression unreadable as he continued to multitask with practiced ease.

Chuckling softly at Yoongi's straight ignorance, Jin made his way over to where Yoongi sat. As he settled in beside him, Jin couldn't resist shooting him a playful smirk, which earned him a bombastic side-eye from the focused man.

Soon, the younger finished his call, closing his laptop with satisfaction of finally able to finish all his work. Jin asked casually, "What were you working on?"