Chapter 16

Notes:

Pre-read warning: this chapter has nsfw content, and there will be chapters containing it later on. Please continue with that in mind.

Rudolph and Tony had been dating for a while already, and they were enjoying it immensely; exchanging long, passionate kisses when Rudolph visited, flying to different places to share intimate moments alone. They hadn’t gone further than tentative touches and accidental brushes of hips, but the two were happy taking it slow, growing closer each day.  

One night, Rudolph had come to Tony’s house with a bouquet of roses for him. “Happy two month anniversary!” 

The blond had nearly broken down with love and shock at the same time when he presented them to him. He never got Rudolph anything nice, and he felt awful. “I didn’t- I didn’t know- and I didn’t get you anything,” he wailed in despair, almost tearing up at being so thoughtless. 

“Relax,” the vampire said, snaking an arm around Tony’s waist. “I saw them and thought of you, so it sort of helped that today just so happens to be two months since you became my boyfriend.”             

“Oh,” he murmured into the bouquet. “I- well- thank you. Thank you so much for the flowers. They’re gorgeous.”

“Of course, baby,” Rudolph said, pulling Tony closer to him. The blond had been staring at the deep rogue roses awhile when he heard Rudolph clear his throat pointedly. He leaned in for a kiss, resulting in Tony letting the flowers drop to the floor as he reached up to eagerly meet the immortal’s lips. They lay there forgotten on the carpet while the two boys pressed up against each other, backing up to the wall. 

Tony hit the rough plaster, the pale teenager capturing his lips hungrily. The blond groaned as Rudolph moved to his jaw, trailing hot kisses along it. He took a handful of the boy’s ink-black hair, throwing his own head back. 

“Oh!” he gasped when the vampire sucked a careful hickey onto his neck, scraping his fangs against the sun-kissed skin. Tony bucked up into Rudolph’s erection, his own meeting the vampire’s. Stars burst from behind Tony’s eyelids as their hips rolled together, all the breath escaping his lungs. The two cried out, shuddering against one another. They stopped, panting and gazing into each other’s eyes longingly. 

“Bed, I think,” the dark haired teenager rumbled. Tony nodded vigorously, wrapping his arms around Rudolph as he flew them to the bed. He laid the blond down on the duvet, climbing over him. He hovered above the boy, smiling down at Tony with hands positioned on either side of his head. 

They met for a long, passionate kiss, drawing it out. Tony sucked Rudolph’s bottom lip as they broke apart, bringing up a near growl from the vampire. 

Then his boyfriend was moving a hand to Tony’s waist. He looked into his eyes for permission as he slid his hand underneath the boy’s white t-shirt. When Tony kept kissing Rudolph, he took that as a yes, pulling up the fabric and running his cold fingers across his stomach. 

“Is this okay?” he mumbled into the blond teenager’s mouth as he swirled his tongue around inside. Tony’s only response was a loud groan as he felt the tingle of cool skin meeting warm.  

So Rudolph continued to pull his shirt up and over his head. He discarded it, throwing the clothing off somewhere in the small room. Rudolph quickly shrugged off his jacket and pulled his own shirt off in one swift motion. 

The two sat in silence for a moment, their chests heaving as they gawked at the other boy’s bare upper body. 

“Oh, you’re gorgeous,” Rudolph whispered, leaning down to softly plant a kiss on Tony’s collarbone as he leapt off the bed. He pulled off his jeans rapidly, turning around to gaze down at the teenager. But his smile faltered when he saw Tony crossing his arms over his chest, hiding his body from the vampire, from anyone who might see his detestable form. “No… no, darling. Don’t do that,” he murmured, crawling back onto the bed to meet Tony’s lips.