‼️ 29 ‼️

Thanks 3k family 💫💜

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

After reading the message he immediately messaged.....

Message : XXX alley....

After messaging this message he put the phone back and also changed his clothes in normal one then he took his gun and.....

Shot Himself !!!

Yes.....Taehyung shot a bullet on his left arm and then throwed the gun in the car then pulled out a small bottle of glacerin and put it into his eyes.....

After that he put some dirt on his shirt and ran towards the road while holding his left arm with right hand.....there he saw a black car coming towards him so he fall on the floor and acted like he's fainted.....

What a great acting Taehyungiie ??

The car stopped and there comes out....

Mafia Queen YN

You came out of the car and ran towards him.... secretary also ran and there you both saw fainted taehyung.....

An : Taehyung.... should I tell her that you're acting ??

Taehyung : Don't you dare or else I'll reveal myself.... right now....

An : hehe....I was just kidding dude.... don't be serious.... keep it up your acting....me and readers are with you.....

Taehyung : you guys better or else......

Back to story***

Yn pat his cheeks but there no response.... She noticed the Bullet and immediately  carried him in bridal style and entered in car and left from there leaving secretary there.....

Secretary : Ma'am....I was also with you.... Now what should I do here ?? I don't even have money.... isn't it weird that mafia queen's secretary is broke asf.....wow....

Yn was driving the car so fastly that she didn't cared when she broke three traffic signals.....car was flying on air.... finally she stopped infront of a hospital and immediately came out and carried him again then entered in the hospital in the speed of light.....

Yn : DOCTORRRRRRRR......NURSEEEEE..... WHERE THE FUCK YOU ALL ARE.....

Taehyung ( in mind ) : OMG....my ears....

Doctor came along with nurses and they immediately shifted taehyung in a room and told yn to wait......they closed the door and here yn was walking back and forth....

Yn : WHO THE FUCK DID THIS WITH HIM.... HOW THE FUCK I DIDN'T REACHED THERE AT TIME.....WHY I WAS LETTING HIM ENJOY TILL NOW.....I SHOULD HAD NOT LEFT HIM TILL THEN.....THIS ONLY HAPPENS CUZ OF ME.....I WAS DUMB THAT I DIDN'T TOOK ACTION ON THE FIRST DAY.....

She was screaming out of her lungs and other patients , doctors and nurses were stopped at their place and were gulping hard....she looked at them and seeing her death gaze they immediately started continuing their works.

Doctor came out and yn immediately hold him by his collar.... doctor started trembling as she said....

Yn : WHAT HAPPENED ?? IS HE OK ?? DON'T YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING NEGATIVE OR ELSE----

Doctor : h-he i-is t-totally f-fine but.....

Yn left his collar and ran into the room and saw Taehyung was laying there while his arm was bandaged.... Yn sat beside Taehyung and death glared to nurses and poor them left from there silently.

Yn caress his hair softly and said.....

Yn : Get well soon babyboy....Your  punishment is still remain....You should not had run..... don't think I'll mercy on you.... hahahahahahahahaha

Continue.....