End of 3rd year

Weeks went by quicker than last semester. Though the quidditch games stopped me seeing the Weasleys didn't. Draco never knew and sometimes Kate didn't even know. A lot of it was me sneaking out past curfew to go to their dorm. Sometimes we would go sit in the astronomy tower but not often. I grew more to like those weaselbee twins. They weren't really that bad. Actually they where quite smart. They got bored because the work was easy to them. That's why they did pranks. They also hated how people where always so strict. The believed that you should live life to the fullest and with no expectations. They got to know a little more of what my life was like. I showed them the scars I had from the forced duels that Lucius made draco and I do. I don't get why he was so interested in defense against the dark arts. I wasn't sure if I would get to see them over summer even though they invited me plenty. Ron even wasn't too bad to be around. Harry was just quite and hermione was like Percy; stick up the ass. I grabbed my bags and put them on the train. I really wanted to see those twins but draco would stop it if he could. Kate hugged me knowing what I was thinking. I just wasn't the best. The twins walked into the cart and sat down once the door was closed. They pulled me to their seat and put me between them. I laughed for the first time in a long time. Fred and George where both shocked. They both had their jaws dropped and their faces where pink. Kate raised an eyebrow at me and I closed my eyes. I listened closely and could hear their thoughts.

"Holy hell! She laughed!"

"Her laugh makes her so much cuter..bloody hell"

I chuckled lightly. They where both so shocked. Kate had heard me laugh before. It was at one of the Malfoy balls. Draco fell down the stairs and cried when his gel didn't keep his hair in tact. Once the twins realized they looked like idiots they laughed. The rest of the ride was filled with more laughter. The twins made it their mission to make me laugh more and more. The ride was over all too quick and Kate insisted we hug them goodbye. I hugged Fred and she hugged george. Fred hugged me tighter than all the other times we have hugged. Which to be fair at this point was only about two times.

"You better write to us y/n"

"Not sure what we would do with out you"

"Oh hush it Fred. And yes I will write y'all"

I felt Kate prod into my mind. Read their minds. It's funny. Right now. I closed my eyes and pushed my way to the boys minds.

"I wish I could hug her once more.."

"What id do to kiss her..."

My face goes bright red and I look to Kate hugging george. Fred huffed lightly and kissed my cheek. George smirked and elbowed his brother. My face went a brighter red. The boys smiled and I left before anything else happened. I saw my father and mother. Draco was beside me as we walked to them.

"Did you listen to me y/n?"

"Yes father.."

"Draco says otherwise.. we will talk about this at home.."