Chapter 61: What If...?

Samantha was waiting in the hospital lobby, sitting calmly on a chair. Despite the chaos around her with people shouting and running around, she remained unfazed, her gaze distant and her posture relaxed. It was almost as if she was in a world of her own, where nothing could disturb her serene demeanor.

However, Samantha was well aware of what was happening. It was her job, after all, to create chaos and madness. She had been hired by Samuella to drive her family insane, and she was taking her job seriously. She knew that Samuella would compensate her well for doing so.

Despite enjoying her job, Samantha was exhausted. She had been sacrificing her sleep for the past few days, and she anticipated that she might end up with a migraine later.

Samantha closed her eyes, and all of her senses were heightened, allowing her to be acutely aware of everything around her. She knew that she had a certain talent for manipulating people's emotions and pushing them to the brink of sanity without causing any permanent damage. It was a delicate balance and one that she had learned in her past life. Unfortunately, she never had the opportunity to properly use it before.

Instead, she's the one who was manipulated and tragically died.

As she sat there, secretly watching the chaos unfold, Samantha felt a sense of satisfaction. She knew that Samuella would be pleased with her job. For Samantha, it was just another day on the job.

"Guard!"

With a serene expression on her face, Samantha gazed at Samuella's uncle who was glaring at her with intense anger. Despite the animosity directed towards her, she remained composed and collected, showing no signs of fear or agitation.

"Sir," tatlong naglalakihang bodyguard ang kaagad na lumapit sa tiyuhin ni Samuella.

"Take her home," naggagalaiting utos nito sa mga bodyguards.

Nang akmang hahawakan na ng mga ito si Samantha, mabilis na sumenyas si Samantha na huminto ang mga ito sa akmang paghawak na gagawin sa kanya. "I'll follow you peacefully. You don't have to drag me like a criminal," Samantha said in a carefree manner.

Tumayo siya.

Pagkatapos ay tiningnan isa-isa ang mga taong nandoon. Nang makita niyang halos umuusok na ang bunbunan ng mga ito dahil sa galit ay ngumiti si Samantha ng pagkatamis-tamis.

"Don't forget to call me kapag nagising na si Lolo, okay? Alam niyo namang ako ang paborito niyang apo," nang-aasar na turan ni Samantha saka kinindatan ang mga ito.

"Samuella!"

"Hindi mo ba talaga ititikom 'yang bibig mo?"

"Kapag hindi ka pa tumahimik, tingnan natin kung mapakinabangan mo pa 'yang bibig mo!"

"You're arrogant, huh?!"

"I'm going to kill you bit©h!"

Hindi lang ang mga tiyuhin at tiyahin ni Samuella ang galit na galit, maging ang parents nito ay namumula na rin ang mga mukha dahil sa nararamdamang pagka-irita dahil sa walang galang na pakikitungo ni Samantha sa kanilang lahat. Hindi naman nag-aalala si Samantha para sa bagong boss niya na si Samuella dahil ayon kay Ren ay matagal na daw talaga itong nagrerebelde laban sa sarili nitong pamilya na walang ibang ginawa kung hindi ang i-guilt trip, kontrahin at kontrolin ito.

"Hmph! Let's see kung makukuha niyo pa ang mga mana niyo kapag sinaktan niyo ako," Samantha said in a very arrogant manner.

Tumalikod na siya sa lakad. Siya pa mismo ang nag-aya sa mga bodyguards na umalis na sila.

Sumisipol na naglakad si Samantha palabas ng ospital.

Samantha is loving her new role. She feels a profound sense of satisfaction inside because she gets to do everything without worrying about anything. Whether she acted out of line, no one could hurt her. She has the freedom to push others to their deaths, to the point of no return and she knows that nobody can stop her. It's all thanks to Samuella. Good thing that Samuella is one of the favored grandchildren of the old patriarch of the Allejo family.