Chapter 69: Samuella's Nightmare Part II

Samuella was devastated after losing her sister, Samantha. She decided to put her sister's ashes in a distant columbarium, which only she and Sebastian knew about. The pain of losing her sister was unbearable for Samuella. She cried continuously for two nights and three days without any respite. The grief was so intense that her body eventually collapsed, and Sebastian had to forcefully bring her back home. Samuella's heart was heavy and she felt lost. She blamed herself for Samantha's death, thinking that it was because of her that Samantha died, if not because of her, Samantha would still be alive and happy. The guilt was overwhelming, and she didn't know how to cope with the pain.

While still grieving, she asked Sebastian to investigate the de Ayala family.

They've found out that there's also a person in that family who has a birthmark just like her and Samantha.

And he's the sole heir of the DE Empire—Samson Ecrin.

But upon learning his whereabouts. Samuella collapsed once again.

Because the brother she was looking for was in a coma. And he has been in that situation for five months already.

Goodness!

Just what is wrong with her life?! Wala na siyang drive para mabuhay. Sinisisi niya ang sarili niya dahil sa nangyari sa mga kapatid niya.

Is she cursed?

Samuella got depressed. Wala na siyang kahit

Kumakain lang siya tuwing pinapakain siya ni Sebastian. Her guilt is so big that it's eating her whole. She wanted to take revenge.

Pero nagtago na sa labas ng bansa si Kian. At ang mga taong mastermind sa car accident ng kuya niyang nakatira na sa ospital, walang kahit na anong lead ang mga pulisya.

Everyday, Samuella have to deal with her nightmares. Ayaw niyang kumain. Ayaw niyang kumilos. Ayaw na niyang mag-isip. Hanggang sa mag-shutdown na lang ang buong katawan niya. After drinking a handful of sleeping pills, she never wakes up again.

After her death, Sebastian lived his life in solitude. He never stopped looking for Kian and the people behind her brother's accident. After 5 more months, her brother died.

Sebastian learned upon investigating that it's one of the adopted daughters of the de Ayala family who planned all of their misfortune. Samuella's soul remain besides Sebastian and sometimes she would go to her brother's ward.

While she's looking at the white clothe that's covering Samson Ecrin, Samuella heard a voice behind her.

That voice is so happy.

Hinding-hindi makakalimutan ni Samuella ang mukha ng babaeng iyon habang pinupuri nito ang sarili sa pagpatay sa tunay na pamilya ni Samuella. Habang nakatayo siya sa tabi at walang kahit na sinong nakakakita, buong pagmamalaking ikinuwento ng babae kung saan nito itinago ang mga magulang ng triplets. Ni hindi man lang daw nanlaban ang mga ito sa takot na baka may masaktan sa tatlong anak.

Nawindang ang kaluluwang si Samuella.

Hindi siya makahuma.

Nakatulala lang siya sa kawalan at nang mahimasmasan ay muli siyang bumalik sa tabi ni Sebastian.

Ayaw niyang magpunta sa lamay ni Samson Ecrin.

Ayaw na niyang umattend ng panibagong lamay.