8. Four feet

✿ Vaidehi✿

I woke up to the sound of knocking on the door, my eyes glancing towards the wall clock. It showed 8 AM.

8 AM already? How can you sleep in so late, Vaidehi?

What's the need to get up bitch, let others care for world. You should care about your sleep. I can imagine Samaira saying so.

 And a small smile curved my lips. A tiny one but well enough to be classified as smile.

I am missing my girlfriends.

Quickly throwing aside the blanket and wiping my face, I opened the door. There stood Navya, smiling as always.

"Good morning, Bhabhi. I hope, I didn't disturb you. Anyways, here is your dress. Ma sent it for you. You have to do a lot of rituals today, god knows what-what. Just be quick, Bhabhi, I have to steal you away for some selfie sessions and chit-chat."

She just said everything in one breath. God, this girl is just like me. I do this everytime , I am nervous.

"Okay, sure!" I replied, taking the dress from her before retreating into the room. 

As a message sound ringed on my phone, I picked it up and opened our group chat.

No boys, only men

Samaira - Do you guys think I should settle down?

Avika - You found a man bitch? How dare you! Where was I , when this happened?

Samaira - Most probably busy finding a man for yourself? Anyways, apply some filter, my Vaidu baby will catch bad habits.

Avika - So, when am I meeting your Mr. Perfect?

Samaira- Hold on! I am finding Mr. Disaster not Mr. Perfect

Avika - Suits you *devilish grin*

You - Morning Girls

Samaira - How's everything Vaidu? And don't forget to speak back. You can ask come backs from me , all for free. I just want your Mr. to pull out his hair in annoyance.

You - I know. Well are you really finding someone?

Samaira- Not someone but a goat whom I am going to slaughter

Avika - Mommmmmmyyyyyy. Give him the best torture ever. Muhhhahaahh XOXOXO

Samaira - You... meet me. I will fix your dirty brain today. Don't you have any shame talking with a newspaper editor like this?

Avika - Why don't you publish this in your newspaper? The great sexy mommy - Samaira Khurana is finding a perfect fucker to kill him by her seduction skills. I am already pitying your Mister. Poor man... ahmm..ahmm..

You - Yaar, you girls. My holy eyes..

Samaira - This girl is going to hear something from me. Close your eyes Vaidu..

Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch x 100000

Wait! I was going to bath and these two dragged me in their chatting. I need to go.

You - Bye, will talk later

As I prepared to take a bath, the door to the study room swung open, and in walked Atom Bomb himself. He looked utterly disheveled, like he hadn't slept a wink. I bit my lower lip to stifle a laugh.

Rubbing his eyes, he stumbled forward, only to stub his toe on the bed's corner. Grimacing in pain, he cradled his injured toe in his hand, but his misfortune didn't end there. With a loud thud, he then banged his head against the wall. Emitting a low growl, he cursed under his breath.