11. His Rage

Play 'Bekhayali'

100 comments fast! Itna kya sharmana, kar bhi do yaar.

Sankaar

"Morning, Sir," Aniket rushed to my side, but I held up my palm, signaling for him to leave me alone.

I needed time. I needed some damn time to control my anger.

Why was I even getting angry?

I could clearly see the strange look Harshvardhan gave, and how upset she seemed about going back. But shouldn't she be more than happy? We were only married for a day, and I wasn't that much of a gentleman.

Then why? It struck me! I could clearly read the emotions in both of their eyes.

I threw everything aside. Whatever was on my table—files, sheets—everything went flying to the ground.

Control, Sanskaar. Control.

Fuck! I broke the small glass Taj Mahal in my hand, its pieces embedding themselves into my skin.

She gave it to me, as a sign of our love. Woah! love that never existed.

Siya!!!!! My insides scream. Why? Why that fake show of love?

Ji lete main tumhare bina. Kya tumhara aana zaroori tha? Pata bhi hai tumhe kitne tukdo mein tod ke gayi ho mera dil? Kyu bna diya mujhe aisa? Khush tha main tumhare bina, aur tumhe mere khushi to chubhi par vo dil ke tukde nhi?

(I could've lived without you. Did you really need to come? Do you even realize how many pieces you've shattered my heart into? Why did you make me like this? I was happy without you, and now your presence only pierces my happiness.)

I need to divert my mind.

"Aniket!!" I called him out and he came hurriedly rushing inside with his heap of files. His eyes went wide seeing the blood in my hand.

"Sir you--"

"Give me the files."

"But sir yo---"

"Files, I said" He nodded and handed them to me and looked at my hand before rushing back.

But the way he looked at me before leaving, I'm sure this man is going to call my home. Why does Ma keep her spies everywhere?

I switched off my phone, knowing she wouldn't hesitate to call.

I focused back on work; I'll have to cover up for my leave on the wedding day. It's going to be a long day.

Then there was a knock on my door. Who's this well-mannered person?

"Come in," I said.

"Bhaiii..." Aahan rushed in, his eyes searching my hands. He was still wearing his morning clothes but there was a small box in his hand. A first-aid-kit.

 Another spy spotted.

"Is this why you took leave today?"

"What can I do if my brother needs a babysitter?" he smirked. "Were you missing Bhabhi?" He elbowed me.

Is he planning to see my wrath? Only my mind knows how I am controlling my hands right now to not to make him teethless.

No, Sanskaar. Don't kill your brother. Ma will abandon you.

No... No... No...

"Shut the fuck up!" I spat out, and he zipped his mouth, taking out a bandage roll hurriedly from that shitty box.