met you at the bar-01

Way was all wasted drinking and sobbing where Pete was heeding his meeting for one of his important stuff. When the meeting was going on, Pete eyes caught a scene, when his eyes were caught he couldn't help but stare at the person seems like someone is sinking down in someone's eyes. We all know eyes don't lie, but express.

"I don't think so we will have anything more " Pete said.

"sir " his assistant was cut off by Pete saying, "well, I am going now".

"we are so sorry, Mr., hope to see you again" assistance said.

Pete goes and sits beside that person who was not other than way.

"will you mind if I stay here" Pete said.

But Way didn't say anything, After that Way Stood up from his chair, he thought it's time to go home but looking at his current situation he wasn't even able to stand properly .

"Am I allowed to drive you home?" Pete said.

But Way condition didn't even let him speak without stuttering . well I have to I guess Pete thought .

While Pete was driving He thought,"Shiyaa , I don't know where he lives , I think I should let him stay at my hotel" PETE owes many hotels, pubs, stores etc. which includes both the pub rising where way was wasted and Blue star where he is taking way now.(A/N:well, Pete the rich daddy )

When they reached at the hotel room, way was just not letting Pete go and was muttering which of course Pete didn't get. Oh my gosh the way Pete was taking off way's shoe and socks (A/N: you thought something you shouldn't am I right).

Pete was about to move from the room but realize that his hand were hold by someone who was Way. He tried to release but he got upon Way when Way pulled him toward him .

Pete slowly placed his hand towards Way's but then thought,"hey, how can you do this" Then got up from there before going he placed his coat upon Way's (I know there are blankets but the vibe of coats are Ash leave it you won't get it until you have one doing it)

It's morning, way woke up with the sunlight rays direct to his face from the window, when he was awake he saw a coat in place of blanket, something smelling so good, he smelled the coat , he found it smelling so good which brought a smile in face.

Which didn't last long after he recalled what mistake he did. Tears were not stopping since then all Way could feel was tears dropping, pain's torturing, Heart's breaking everything that made him broken.

BUZZZZZ BUZZZZZZ(vibration)

It's when Pete was distracted from the vibration it was Alan, the owner of X-hunter. He received the call.

"hello" way said

"hey, where the hell are you, we got an emergency" Alan said.