i like you-10

When both way and babe raised , it was pete, staring at babe .

Before

Pete was so shocked to see jane laughing like she had prepared everything that pete was afraid of. Jane said," I know, but no matter what I am not gonna loose you not at all".

Pete said," just dream of it". Jane said," then you want him dead". Pete stopped and was looking at her in confusion. Jane said," once he got to survive, luck won't going to be at his side forever, m I wrong". Looking at pete she smiles.

Pete said," what are you talking about". Jane said," don't act like you know nothing , mr.pete , I do know you". Pete said," nah you don't, I won't even allow ".

Jane said," who is gonna listen to you huh". At which pete gave side eye .

Sound of phone buzzing.

Jane smiled looking at pete. Jane said," pick up it might be your mom". When pete saw the caller, it was really his mom. He picks up the call.

Hello

Pete

Mom

Umm, so did jane came to see you.

Umm, but.......

I have fixed your marriage date .

What but mom you know.

I don't wanna listen anything, I said that's it , can't you just do this to your mom.

Mom, I know but why..

Pete I just want to see you getting married , I have no time left and you know that, and I think that jane is perfect for you, please this once .

Ahh ok.

Then hung off the call. Pete said," you planned it all, didn't you". Jane said," my hubby is smart , yeah he is". Pete said," mind your words". Then jane takes him to the bar same as babe and way. (it was not planned ). But they were upstairs where view of downstairs could be seen clearly.

After some time pete eyes caught way and babe then suddenly pete smiles but jane thought that pete smiled looking at her, when babe kissed way , pete gets up from his seat angrily .

He goes towards the place where way and babe were, then placed his hand over the table which produce bang sound.

Seeing pete , babe stopped. way said," mr.pete ". Pete said looking at way," i m sorry for disturbing, then you want me to drop you or you will go with your lovey dovey ".

Saying that he leaves . way said," ahh, mr.pete , mr.pete".  he follows him. Pete was at the parking site , but stopped after hearing pete calling him so many times. he opens the door of  side seat . then takes his seat.

After some seconds way gets in too then pete drives.

Way said," mr. pete" but pete was not answering .  after sometime pete said," your seat belt". Way looked at him and said," first you talk to me then ". Pete stopped the car , then fixes way's set belt himself.

Finally they drove to there house, way was still trying to make pete talking to him but he wasn't . 

Way said," why are you not talking to me " then holds pete hands . Pete looked at way holding his hand  then said," you really want to know".

Way nodded his hand. Pete was approaching way where way was getting bckwrds he was getting backwards untill his back thumped  the wall. 

Pete said," didn't you say you wanted to know, tell me how will you fell when the one you loves have someone else". 

Way said," what are.."

Pete said," i like you" then kissed him where way's eyes widened in shock but at the same time he got some good feeling about the kiss from pete which was not letting way to refuse it .

But he still goes against  his strong feeling towards because he had no idea about what suddenly is happening with him, so when way refused and stopped.

Pete said," i am sorry, i forced you with it". but without saying a word way runs to his room then locked the door on the other side pete hits his hand on the wall regretting about what he did.

he mumbled ," fuck, pete can't you control yourself why didn't you control yourself".

(sound of phone ringing)

It was pete who got called from an unknown number when he picked it up , it was jane, angrily he throws his phone on the floor.(rich man, yes he is)

next chapter. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

please vote . . . . . .

and thank u for 1k views.........