about you-02

"It's been, 3 days where did he go" Alan was thinking, it was about Way, After babe way was really close to Alan and for Alan he was closed to Way more than anyone so no wonder why he is worrying about him so much.

"shit, why do I have to ----" way said to himself then cries. "I really made him, upset he might be hating me from then . He thought. Since that day, Way couldn't help but drink, maybe it was the only way for him to recover, to forgot, to get relief from the pain. He did do bad, but he wasn't actually bad, he was just controlled, he was made to do what he shouldn't , Time made him do so.(A/N:it's really not your fault dear way, opps sorry p'way)

It was at the rooftop in his house where he was drinking and thinking .

The next day Pete went to X-hunter and it was his first time to visit there but what he was looking for didn't seem to in there. When Alan knew about Pete coming then he goes to him.

"ahh Mr. Pete, what brought you here " Alan said."nothing, I just wana see the racers " Pete said while searching for something.

"take a sit sir" Alan said pointing at the sofa."hey, babe come here and bring other as well" Pete said to Babe shouting.

After some minute babe with other gathered at the place.

"so here they are but one is missing" Alan said."huh, how can you be careless about the players " Pete said."I am so sorry, sir, I tried to reach him but couldn't" Alan said with worried face reaction.

"anyway who is he" Pete asked

"it's Way , he is really a good racer after babe here" Alan said.

"I am going , practice well" Pete said then goes from there . Pete was at his office , he was having meeting with his assistant, it was something important he was discussing about his assistance.

"ahh, find about him" Pete said.

"ok, sir".

At night Pete was at his house, came out being fresh , when he got message from his assistance, it was the info that Pete wanted to know.

Looking at the phone, Pete was just so happy whatever it was in the phone it brought a beautiful smile in his face.

Name: way

Age: 25

Address: your choice

Fav color: Blue

Fav food: as your choice

Introvert

Loves to wear black outfit

Loves sports car

Loves morning walk

Pete was reading it loud what was in the phone which was send by his assistance. Pete messaged to His assistance saying buy a apartment in the same address near his house, for which his assistance replied ok sir. The next afternoon, Pete was in his new house near to someone .

The next morning, pete accidentally meets way on the way.(A/N: I don't think so)

"ahh, Way it's you" Pete said stopping on the way.

"ahh, Mr.pete, you live near here" Way said.

"ahh, yeah just some days before, I mean I shifted here just some days before" pete said

"ahh, I see, I am sorry, I have to go" way said Pete nods , when way was about to go he slipped , he nearly fall but pete catches him in his arms, after that way hurriedly got up then thanked Pete.

"thank you so much, Mr.pete" Way said

Pete smiled and said," it's ok".

"then, I am going now" Way said.

"ahh wait, be careful I won't be there everytime " Pete said

Way smiles and nods then goes his way.

Next chapter......