I am sorry-12

when the door opened it was way, seeing him pete hugs him so tight. pete said," where have you gone, i was so afraid thinking i will loose you " .

way smiled at his words and hugged him back .  way said," i have something important to tell you". pete got worried if it would be about way leaving the house and him so he said," can you please not say anything because i am afraid ".

Way smiled again and said," but regret it later ,as you said i am not gonna tell anything to you ".  pete said," what were you gonna say".

Way said," but you said not to say anything, didn't you, i already prepared the dinner let's go".

Pete stops way by holding his hand, he said," i am so sorry". Way said," it's what you wanna hear, that's it ". Pete said," but what i wanna hear". Way said," i know that you know and i won't say it because .. because i am shy" then hides his face with his hand.

Pete said," ok then let's go to have dinner i am really hungry".

Way was serving him while pete was busy in staring at way with his hand on chin. Way said," here have it". Pete said," ahh, you aren't gonna have or we are having on the same ". Way smiled and said," well it's because i couldn't control my hunger so i had it earlier".

Pete said," then why don't you feed me". Way said,"you lost your hand  ". 

Hearing that pete's smile faded then starts eating , seeing that way sighs then said," ahh ahh ok, i will , give me that". which brought beautiful smile on petes face.

After they finished feeding and eating, they both went upstairs , Way's room was near than petes but he shockingly he said," ahh, why are you standing here, aren't you going to your room".

Pete get's close to way and said," well, yours an mine it's same". Way said," huh, what". Then tries to get in but pete stopped him. Way said," you have your own room". Pete said," why aren't you letting me get in". 

Way said," you ". then kissed pete's cheek on which pete was stunned so he was standing still which made way easier to get in and lock the door.

Pete said," hey, you cheated , it's not fair, ". Way shouted," i let you get in and what if you do .." 

Way stopped without ending his sentence on which pete replied," what are you thinking ".way said," i am going to sleep ".

Pete said," why don't you sleep with me then , believe me i am easy ". Way shouted ," what are you saying". Pete said," i mean i am  easy to get but only for you".

way said," whatever". he was jumping with glee. Pete on the other side was happy too, of course his dream came true , he got the love of his life that he was always waiting for . 

The next day 

pete drove way to the x- hunter, They both entered in the x hunter but pete holds way's hand and said," let's go , take a leave". Way looked at him shockingly. 

At the same time someone called way. 

"hey, way".

Looking at the person way smiled and said,"mr. kay". where pete's reaction was like," seriously what is even in him that made you smile". with the side way . 

Kay said,"umm, let's go somewhere and chat ". Pete said," can't you just stand for some second".  way looked at pete and then said looking at kay ," he means , he is in hurry so". Kay said," ahh, i got it than ".smiling.

Pete said," it's done right than i am taking him with me". he grabbed way's hand took him .

Way said," ahh, what's with you".

Pete said," i don't like that man, it always feels strange when i see him, it feels like i have ...".

pete said," nothing but don't hang out with him , i mean don't go anywhere if he ask you out". way said," i got it, ahh you don't have any work or what ". 

Pete said ," i have i will go after sometime". way said," then stand here i because i have lots of work to do". pete said," huh what , you are leaving me". Way said," i am going ". then goes from there smiling to Alans room.

When he entered Alan was working , 

Alan said," get in" hearing the knock on his door . way got in smiling and took his seat. alan was about  to say something but way said," i am so sorry about yesterday". alan said," you don't need to say it actually it's my fault to let you go with babe".

way said," what ..r you saying ".

Alan said," i know you didn't remember anything so it might be hard for you". way said," what does it has to do with..". alan said," i m really sorry, it won't happen to you anymore".

way said with blank face," what are you saying i am not getting anything". Alan said," about babe he , he kissed you at bar right". way said," so".

Alan said," did you get your memory back". way shook his head saying no . alan thought," shiyaa you way, thought that you have blasted because of that and i even scolded babe way too much i didn't know you took it unserious ".

Way said," why are you silent all of  sudden". alan said," why didn't you tell me earlier huh". way said," ahh what and why".

Alan said," i am going ". way said," but this is your office not mine why ask me". alan said," i know".

on the other hand charlie was heading back home who over heard alan and ways conversation , with teary eyes.

Alan goes to babe , he sees babe frustrated and it seemed like he was calling someone but the person is not picking up. 

Alan said," what happened". 

babe said," charlie said he would be here but not here yet , and he isn't picking up either ".

alan said," he might be busy".

Babe said," maybe". alan said with a sorry face," about before i was ." before he could complete his words babe said," you don't need to , it was me who shouldn't have done that". he smiles looking at alan so does alan .

Pete was working at his office when he gets  message from way saying i am waiting, when will you come. pete smiles looking at his phone then types," i am always near you, i men your heart".

way pouted at pete's reply and typed," fuck re you coming or not". 

"ok ok i will be there soon ", pete replied.

Pete got up when he got called . 

He muttered," what the fuck , this girl, "

next chapter.........