will u cook for me-06

Alan sid," what, he isn't home yet".

Pete said," umm" then cuts off the call. Pete thought for some seconds," where can he go, where, ummmm, is he at the bar , where can he go".

After some minutes of thinking he heard door bell, when he heard he rushed to open the door at it was way standing , looking at way's condition, pete said," hey, you drank". but way was just murmuring .

Pete carries way in bridal style and took him to his room, when pete laid him down and was taking way's clothes off, way puts his hand around pete's neck saying don't go.

Pete frees himself and was about to go on which way holds Pete's hand saying," why is here so hot". Pete gets worried and checks thinking way got fever, for his worry, it turned out to be true.

After that , Pete soaked cloth in water and kept at way's forehead to reduce the fever. Doing that he slept there , while taking care of way .

in the morning 

Way gasped waking  out from his nightmare, but his eyes caught pete who was sleeping there . way thought," mr. pete, what is he doing here, hey, shiaaaaa". he gets up from his bed then placed pete at bed , after that he goes downstairs.

When Pete woke up his eyes were searching for way but couldn't find him , searching him he went downstairs , where he saw way cooking in the kitchen . he goes in the kitchen .

Way also saw him in the kitchen. way said," ahh, mr.pete". Pete said," why trouble yourself if you have said me then i would have order the food". Way said," homemade are good for health"

Way said," it's ready, you can take a seat , i will serve it" Nodding pete goes and took a sit.

When pete took first bite, he said," ahh, it's so good" on which way smiled then begin to eat food. Looking at way pete said," can you cook for me every morning". Way stopped eating then looks at Pete, way was about to say something but Way's heart was startling when Pete got closer to him, his eyes were widened with shock. Pete smiles then wiped off food which way got while eating.

"ahh, there was food " Pete said getting back to his place. Way said," ahh, oo". Clearing his throat pete said," what about my offer". Way said," i will , i will cook for you".

After eating pete goes upstairs to his room, he gets in his room coldly then locks the door, after locking the door, he was so happy, thinking way will be cooking for him, where he said YESSSSSS.

After Pete goes to his office as usual, Way was all alone and was thinking about the how will he get to work, then heard his phone buzzing, when he looked at his phone it was Alan who called him .

"yes" way said.

"Ahh, sorry for yesterday and i have good news for you" Alan said.

"good news" way said shockingly .

"umm, you got a job , i mean you can work here as manager , we really need the one" Alan said.

"but you sound like you are forced, it's okey if you don't wanna give me the job". way said.

"Why will i do that , we are fiends for more than 10 years , even if you forgot about that, i am not forced" Alan said.

"ok then when shall i join" Way said.

"Anytime" alan said.

"THen from next year" way said.

"have you gone mad" Alan said.

"i was jut joking, i will come today" way said then cuts off the call. Way was really happy when he got the job the heads to x-hunter building.

On his way , Way nearly got into an accident, if it wasn't for that tall man, in black suit saved him anything could have happen.

Way said," ahh, thank you so much mr".

"ahh, how can i be so careless " he said to himself.

"you said something" that man said.

"no, no nothing, i just wanted to thank you". Way said bowing his head.

"by the way my name is kay and you seem to be hurry". He said.

"no not but maybe i was so happy" Way said.

" where are u going ,if you don't mind i can drop you" kay said.

"umm, x- hunter---" before way could complete his sentence kay said," don't tell me you are one of the racer ,that's why you looked familiar  i really love car racing , now please can i drop you".

Way said," no i am not, i just got opportunity to work their, an thank you for your offer "

Kay looked at way and said," please, i really love racing". Way thought for a second then said," ok, sure".

On the other hand Alan with his team and pete were chatting about the upcoming race , where one of them said,"uncle, did you invite someone new, who's that parking car there" Hearing that everyone's eyes on were the car, where kay and way came out together.

Looking at that someone was burning very hot.

next chapter....................