-who are u-03

Chapter 3

"hey, uncle where are you going , you seem to be in rush sorry if I disturbed". Babe said.

"well, drive me to Arched hospital, fast" Alan said

Shockingly babe said," why so, you got some problem that you can't say us, I got it I got it?"teasing to alan(A/N: did he mean with jeff that thing)

"ok, if you don't want but I am observing that day he was called by you then I never saw you talking a word about him and he stopped coming here , anyway I gotta go" Alan said.

"I am coming with you" Babe said . "hurry, we have no time" Alan said.

They both reached at the hospital and saw Pete waiting . Alan rushed to Pete and said," Thank you so much Mr. Pete, I don't know what would have happened if it wasn't for you"

"well, I called you here because I only know you who is close with him" Pete said

After sometime doctor came out and handed reports to pete saying," me. Pete, he will be fine but the injuries seems to be complex, and huh, there are chances for him to loose his memories too, so you need to be careful , take a good care of him after he is discharged".

Babe was at his house crying looking at the photo of him and way together after sometime charlie , his boyfriend came and sees him crying , he goes to him and says," hey, why are you crying ?".

Babe hugged charlie then said," it was all my fault, I shouldn't have behaved like that to him". Charlie said worrying," first can you tell me what happened ". Babe said ," way is in hospital because he did suicide ". Charlie said ," don't worry, he will be fine".

Pete was in the hospital to take care of way, he thought," why did you try to do that, don't you know there are many people around you who care about you, who love you, you didn't think about them , didn't think twice about what will happen if something happens to you ".(A/N:bro is talking about himself)

He then slept there thinking stuffs and looking at way .

A week passed away , Pete was taking care of way at the hospital. Then one day pete has to go for an important business . He said," sorry, way I couldn't stay any longer but I promise I will be back soon".

After some moment he left way opened his eyes slowly , he looked around , confused where he was, then way saw nurse coming in, the nurse gave him medicine then called Pete but his phone was on silent luckily another number was also given which was of Alan.

Alan and his team were practicing car racing as the final race was coming where pitbaba was about to compete . Alan was looking at the practice where he got the call.

Alan said loudly," what, really, ok sis we will be there soon".

Alan said with glee," hey, guys way is out of danger , and I am going to hospital to see him". Babe said," hey, wait I am coming tooo". Alan nodded.

Both alan and babe arrived at the hospital, soon they were in way's room.

Alan said," hey, way". Way opened his eyes and said," who are you"?

Next chapter........