are you two....-07

Alan said," ahh, look who is here". looking at way smiling.

Way didn't said anything . After some time alan said," by the way whom did you brought, your, your....". way hits at Alan said ," what your".

Alan pretended to get hurt saying," seems like, i need to rush to hospital ".

Sonic said," so, who is............". Kay said smiling," ahh, i am kay ". 

Pete on the other hand was thinking glaring at kay,"why he didn't tell me, i would have drove him here, why take help from this guy". Kay realized fierce look at him by pete on which he said," ahh, something wrong in my face or i did something wrong ".

Pete said," nothing". thinking," you did wrong, very wrong". they were just chatting then Pete's manager whispered ," sir, you got a call". Pete said," cut off". 

"but it's your mom".

"still"

"sir, but i already did".

Pete's jaw was dropped hearing that then goes to talk with his mom.

"hello"

"so, someone don't wanna talk to me, huh".

"you misunderstood, i was in an important meeting ".

"i know you too well".

"well, sorry but".

"i know you are too busy " they were just talking then he saw way .

"mom, bye". then cuts off the call, he then goes to way. 

Pete said," way ". way turned then smiled. Way said," mr.pete". Pete said," why didn't you tell me that you were coming here".

way  said," well, i don't wanna trouble you so".

Pete said," it's ok, if you think like i am some stranger". way said," no, no, i don't think of you like a stranger but you really meant so much too me, ". Listening those word  Pete was smiling .

"umm like a brother".

Hearing that pete was back from his happiness , changing the topic he said," ahh, whatever , let me pick you up after your work". Way said," but..." Pete said," i don't wanna hear no, ahh i am going now , i got an important work".

Way said rubbing his hair in confusion," ok". after pete went.

Pete was at his office looking outside of the glasses of his building .

(knock, knock ) sound was heard to the respond he said," get in ". then turned around it was his manager. Pete smiled then said," i have some work for you."

His manager handed file saying," it is what actually you want sir". Pete said ," wow" .His manager said," the way you looked at him,  i knew you wanted it". Saying that his manager goes from there.

Pete smirked looking at the file and said," you are fishy indeed ". 

At the night .

Jeff was working late night at x-hunter , checking the cars because the race was near .

(jeff, jeff)sound was heard to it's respond Jeff turned to see who it was saying," umm". It was charlie . Jeff said," ahh, you". Charlie said," i have something to tell you, you didn't see my message ".

Jeff looked at his phone the said," ohh, sorry i was busy with the work, anyway what ..." before he could complete his sentence (charlie ) sound was herd, the sound was showing furiousness .

It was Babe , babe glared and said," what are you doing here, you lied". Charlie goes to babe and said," it's not what you think". Babe refuses charlie 's hold . Charlie said,"will you please calm down ".

Babe said," why did you lie to me, why were you here to meet him at this time". Charlie said," you are misunderstanding ". Babe said ," huh, me ". Charlie said," why are you always like this , you always act before you know anything ".

Babe said shouting," ahh, yeah i  act before i know , but..." he was cut off by alan saying," what's happening here ".

All of them looked at alan , then they all gathered at the table, the moment between them were silent .

To break the silence between them babe said ," so, it's jeff's birthday". All three nodded . Babe said," but why are u here uncle , you never work late night". Alan said,' i will just be back in no time wait".

After sometime Alan came with cake in his hand singing," happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday , happy birthday to you Jeff" so other followed.

After some time of cutting the cake  Abbe said," my answer of why you are here". Babe said raising his eyebrow .

Charlie said pointing both at jeff and Alan ,"don't say that you two are, you two are ". Alan said," ahh, we are dating". Charlie said," ahh, i got it now why someone is busy nowdays, i have been noticing it then, you two were suspicious".

Babe said," really". Alan said," do you want me to announce it on any news channel or newspaper or magazine or..." Babe said," ok ok, i believe u".

Alan said," so you are staying here forever" clearing his throat .  Babe said," ahh, you are , let's go charlie someone is trying so hard for us to leave". 

next chapter.................