it was terrible that day-08

Before some days

"sir, he is still alive".

"sound of slapping hard".

"what the fuck, can't even handle this small work, you are really useless".

"i give you last chance, if you did, great if not get lost from my sight if still dare to see your hopeless face to me then you will go to hell".

back to Present.

When pete came downstairs and saw way cooking, he smiled and said," how can a person be this pretty". Way saw Pete and said," ahh, mr. pete you are here, can you please taste it and say  how it is ". smiling.

Pete said," you have cooked means it would be, i mean you always cook good, for instance take me, who can't even cook a simple dish". Way said," don't mention it, it was terrible that day, i don't want to remember the taste again".

THey were just chatting , then got interrupted by the phone call .it was pete who got phone call, but he cuts off again and again after getting call on which way said," why don't you pick it up, you phone is ringing again and again untill when you are going to do the same".

Pete said," then excuse me for second". Way said," you don't need to take my permission ".

Pete goes to pick up the call.

"Ploy didn't i clear it before".

"pete"

(sound of crying)

"anything wrong".

"my boyfriend cheated on me ".

"why are you telling me".

"cause i need someone by myself".

"then why don't you find someone to stay by  with you, why waste my time, when you already know the answer".

"i know but i just couldn't i realized that i only love you, pete can we be back to how we were, i am really sorry, i know i am getting paid for what i did but please".

"i already have someone that i love now i am going, he is waiting for me" then cuts off the call. he goes to way who was waiting for him . Pete said," ahh, you aren't eating". Way said," i was waiting for you ".

Pete thought," i have been waiting for you to love me too, i know it will happen one day, don't know but all the things you do it makes me happy, i haven't had this felling for a long, i am glad that i got to meet you". Way served him food then they started to eat.

After that pete drove him to x-hunter then goes from there to his office.

PEte was just working then gets call from his mom, he picks up then.

"hello mom".

"dear son, how are you"

"well, i am having my freedom cause you aren't here".

"ahh, if that's the case then i will get you marry soon, so you won't be getting any freedom, i am cruel you know".

"i know but marrying, not know" he thought," i haven't made him fall for me , after that i will marry him)

"so , what are you doing".

"work".

" ahh, jane is back in thailand she said me that she wanted to meet you, she didn't had you phone number so i called you".

"who is jane ".

"did you really forgot her, the one who you promised to marry her when you were about ten".

"that girl".

(sound of someone calling pete's mom)

"ahh, i gotta go"

Hey mom, mom, mom, mommmmmm.

"shiya , why she has to come now, maybe she thought it for real ".

what happened before when pete was 10 years old.

Every body knew that jane had a huge crush on pete, i mean who won't be but pete always rejected her cause he didn't have the feeling more than a friend for her but she still never gave up thinking that pete will love him one day , she was waiting for the day to come.

It was Pete's birthday where all of his friends were invited including jane. before the party pete including his male friends were playing games at pete's house, where one of them suggested truth or dare .

Everybody agreed to play it too, they were just laying when pete got asked," truth or dare" from one of his friend.

Dare pete said.

The boy smirked and said," in the middle of your party go to jane and say you love and wanna marry her infront of everyone".

Pete said," i am not playing" then gets up to go.

He said," that means you love her too but you re afraid, but why are you when he loves you too". Pete said," i don't love her". 

Then why don't you

Ok then , but  that means i don't love her.

As he was dared , he did it. infront of everyone . he said," attention please everyone".

i have something to announce.

Jane i have always wanted to tell you , i love you so much and want to marry you.

Where everyone including jane was shocked . but for better education jane and her family moved to abroad but left the letter at pete's house saying she will come back and as per his wish it will happen.

PResent.

Pete said," if once i met that brat i will slap him so hard, he really got me in trouble".

After some time his manager informed him saying someone is waiting for him to meet.

On which pete shouted ," what ".

Next chapter............