i knew you loved way-11

When pete woke up and came downstairs , he couldn't find what his eyes was searching for which avoided pete from smiling .

But he saw food prepared on the tabled with a note saying.

Sorry i have to go early

please enjoy your food .

after having food pete also lefts a note saying.

it was good as usual 

sorry for yesterday  

Then he also leaves for his office . In his office , he was really not in his own , he was distracted by the feeling of loosing way , he was afraid if way is gonna forgive him or not and about what doctor told him earlier when way was in hospital.

the conversation between the doctor and pete .

Doctor: mr. pete , i have something to say to you. handing him the reports of pete

pete: anything wrong

Doctor: the thing is that he was hypnotized , he didn't do it because he wanted to but he was drugged .

Pete: what, he was drugged .

Doctor: i don't know the reason about why and who did it but he needs a proper care .

Back to now

Pete was flinched by his manager calling him.

Sir, his manager said.

Pete said," what is it?''

His manger said," you don't seem fine, what had happen sir".

Pete said nothing so his manager said ," i got some information on what you assigned me before".

Pete said," just leave it here, i will have a look at it". 

Then his manger leaves from there .

Pete thought," should i go to x hunter or maybe i should but still no i think i should what if he is really angry about what i did before will he even forgive me, what if he stop living with me, what will i do". all day he was just thinking about what he did yesterday.

But he still gathers all the courage and decided to go to x hunter .

In x hunter building.

Alan seems to be waiting for someone . Jeff came to him and said," are you fine".

Alan looks and him and smiles then said," way is still not here". Jeff said," isn't today the race". Alan nodded .

Alan said," it's more than usual, he used to get here but why is he not here yet". Then his eyes caught babe who was having look at his car.

Alan said," one second". He goes to babe and said," in my room fast". 

Alan asked to babe after they got in to his room," yesterday you drove him to his house, didn't you".  babe said," no, i didn't ". Alan shouted what getting up from his seat. babe said looking at," easy uncle, that who ahhh pete or whoever took him".

Alan said," ohh " then sits back.

Babe said," after i kissed way". Alan said," what " then again gets up from his set his stare really made babe scared on which he said," what now that was just a kissed , i just want him to regain his memories cause , getting ignored by your friend who is like a brother hurts".

Alan said," yes, but have you asked him if wants to regain or not, you are really selfish babe, i don't know what had happened between you and way, but once he called me crying , why you keep joking around huh,  now i have a doubt about him committing  suicide maybe because of you".

Babe was speechless after some minutes of silent he said," maybe you are right". then leaves from there .

After sometime pete reached to x hunter , looking for way but he couldn't find way so he goes to ask alan.

PEte said,"can i know where is way".

Alan said," ahh, mr.pete way is not present today, isn't he at house".

Pete said," oh, i forgot , sorry for disturbance ".

Hurrying pete goes to his car then started to drive, he stopped at the palace type of house, he gets in there even though guard was not letting him .

He goes in and shouted," jane, get the hell out".  hearing pete's voice , in her house jane was so happy that she hurrying goes after pete calling her. the guard tried to take pete out on which jane stopped to do so.  she stopped in front of pete  but for her surprised she got a slap as her present that made so loud sound .

Pete furiously asked her," where is way". Jane said," how would i know". pete said," you wanna get another too".

Jane said crying and sobbing," i know you love him but i am not that cruel to make the one you love disappear "  pete said," i know it's all you behind everything happening with way aren't you , didn't you say.." he was cut off by jane saying," yes, but just saying it wouldn't make me the one doing you , after i knew you loved way i already canceled the marriage ".

Thankyou for unforgettable present me. pete then she goes upstairs . Pete did fell bad about what he did but he really had no time at all , he goes to search way each and every where that he could  but drained and hopeless he returns to home . it was already 11 pm.

When he was trying to open the door but he couldn't , he pressed the door bell too many times and at the same time he had a hope of way being in, when the door opened it was....

next chapter.............

please vote..........