Chapitre Cinq: Falling from Grace

I was running I didn't know where I was running to what I was running from but I could tell that I wasn't afraid. I wasn't running because I was scared it was like I was exhilarated and I wanted to be chased it was almost playful and when I turned to see was chasing me I froze paralyzed I felt like I had just had cold air splashed on me in the middle of a blizzard. I had never been so terrified in my entire life.

Behind was a leather clad male much taller than me who was standing there his hair swept to the side and a slow smirk on his lips. The mask he was wearing covered everything but his eyes and lips. He stood in a half leather blazer with black pants that were snug but not skinny and a low v cut tee shirt that look so soft like it was caressing his biceps. He took a step towards me that was purely predatory in nature and had my stomach somersaulting I wasn't sure anymore whether it was in fear or excitement anymore because now he was so close I could feel his breath right above my lips.

HADES POV

She had been rolling around in her sleep for a while now her soft pink lips pouting and her hair spread across my sheets and it made my stomach clench every time she moaned in her sleep I wasn't sure whether or not she was having good or bad dream. Humans were such fragile creatures...How in the world could the gods allow a human of all things to just up and fall into the underworld?? This was not some mad hatter fantasy land. I wondered what they were up to... my meddlesome siblings. I noticed that she wasn't rolling around in her sleep anymore but she was staring at me sitting upright I hadn't even noticed she'd woken up. She looked terrified her eyes wide as she looked around and I suppose somewhere with the 5 secs her eyes took to dart around the entire room her eyes fell on me and they widened even more.

"W-What it was a dream?" she asked rubbing her confused sighing with relief I suppose because she saw me she assumed she was at the party; I pitied the poor thing honestly. What I can't feel bad for her? A sinister smirk grew on my lips and as I stood as she leapt to the other side of the bed.

"It was not a dream that much I can tell you."

"Are you trying to tell me I'm in hell, like THE hell. Like brimstone, hail, fire and eternal suffering"

"Ladies annnd gentleman we have a winner! Tell her what she's won...." Then I looked back up at her face. Her entire face had fallen, she was ash white and yet her brow was turned up in defiance at my sarcastic response to her.

"I can't be in hell you're here unless you died tonight...Did you die at the party from drinking too much? Or did you get in an accident? Or--"

I smirked at her theories while she babbled to herself. "I'm not dead, I'm death. As in The Devil, Grim Reaper, King of the Underworld but you my special angelic friend can just call me Hades" I smiled of course it appeared more manic and mocking than anything but what can I say I hate beating around the bush and she was giving me a headache with all her talking. I think I preferred her asleep.

She looked up at me and her brows dropped and then she did something I had never imagined a human would do to my face, she laughed at me. After about a minute of laughing so hard she almost fell off the bed and was in tears. I stood up and called Beelzebub into room that should be enough to freak any human out since she obviously was not taking me seriously. I not saying Beelzebub is not how do I put it... 'good-looking' however the man has the eyes of a fly under those human lids and the wings of a fly of course it was glamour a demon would never show its true form to a living human.

He nodded to me and took his coat of showing his wings she heard the door shut and finally after wiping her eyes turned and looked at the both of us then Beelzebub removed his glasses any looked her straight in the eyes. Her eyes widened but she stiffened her shoulder trying to mask her fear but I could smell it rolling off in waves over the goosebumps that lined her arms. Sneering at her, pleased with her reaction I began. "Are you quite finished Samara?"

She nodded slowly gulping and Beelzebub put his glasses on. He looked at me "H-How do I leave? -I am not supposed to be here, living people aren't supposed to be here so tell me how to go home."

"Demanding little thing you are" I replied "Well to put it simply you don't."

She turned away from Beelzebub who lifted his brow at me in question and I shot him a glare meaning do not question me. Her head whipped around to me so fast I could have sworn her neck would snap.

"What do you mean I don't? I hope it means until you find a solution to get me out of here because I will not live & die in hell. I haven't even lived a full life yet! "

I smirked baiting her more enjoying her getting all riled up but frowned at her tone with me; my eyes narrowed in displeasure. "Many people don't live FULL LIVES! I would know I'm the one who takes their souls! And if you continue with that insolent, demanding tone I will not hesitate to remove your own from your body!"

She blanched at my statement after what I assumed was her finally understanding the gravity of her situation and she nodded her head.

Beelzebub looked at the both of us and finally spoke.

"Sire, would you prefer me find it different accommodations?"

"No, she will be in the adjoining room where I can keep my eyes on her. I don't want her causing any trouble before I figure out what the gods want me to do with her. Where is Asmodeus?"

Just then a knock on my door interrupted us

"Sire the Fates have arrived and are requesting an audience with you and the human girl" Asmodeus said walking through the door with no shirt on I rolled my eyes glancing at the human looking him up and down. I scowled and turned to him running my hands through my hair letting it out of the leather band that held it together in what humans called a 'manbun'.

"Tell the Fates they will only have an audience with me. I don't want them making things more complicated by bringing the human into it. You and I know nothing with the Fates is ever straight forward."

__________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: Hi guys here is Chapter Six please bear with me I do work a full-time job and am in the military. have to have time to study for my exam. I hope you guys enjoy this new chapter. PLEASE leave feedback so I know what you guys think and how you think the story is going so far. Please realize that this entire book in unedited and I have yet to find someone to make me a cover but I do hope you guys COMMENT VOTE AND FOLLOW ME and please like my story.