Chapitre Quatorze: Embrace

SOOO...How do you like Hades & I so far? What would you guys like to seem more of? Next chapter should I go back to what's going on earth? I would love your guys input it helps me brainstorm amazing ideas for the story. Thank you so much for your support...I'm sorry for all the cliffhangers <3 I'm trying to keep things interesting guys.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hades' shirt was nonexistent, his sweatpants were completely soaked and they were slipping off his hips to show his Adonis belt. She watched his lips twitch fighting a smirk and he tilted her chin up and moved closer to kiss her; sliding his hands down her sides as she bit her lip in anticipation

The previous night...

"Because I wanted to... I wanted you. Samara I'm the reason you are like this so I'm the one who will fix this. You're right I was being selfish I could have sent you home but...it got complicated. I made it complicated I didn't exactly want you to leave either. I went to Olympus while I was angry I haven't done that in eons. You just do something to me. I'm not sure what it is about you. I swear it on Zeus and the Sun in Apollo's sky I will make you normal again."

She nodded her head words weren't sufficient enough to express how she felt about everything he had said to her.

"Thank you, Hades...It means a lot to me. It was kind of my fault for ending up here."

"No! It wasn't your fault, you were just trying to get away from an idiot." Then Hades began carried her to bed and laid her down. Samara stared up at him his cloak sliding off her thighs, he glanced down then walked into a different room and she exhaled not realizing she was holding her breath then he came back with a shirt for her and handed it to her and turn his back so she could change. She blushed and quickly tossed it over her head doing that things girls do, putting her arms inside the shirt then untying the cloak she slid it from under the shirt. Finally, she put her hands through the arm holes and pulled the shirt down to cover her thighs. She folder his cloak and cleared her throat. Hades didn't budge or turn around she smiled he was being patient. "I'm finished." and then he spun around looking at her in his clothes.

There was something about how she looked in his shirt and nothing else that made Hades tense for a moment. She looked so small the only part of his shirt she filled out was the chest and the shirt only passed her thighs by a hand span or so. Samara had noticed he didn't make a move to get in the bed so she pulled herself onto the bed more instead of sitting on the edge and patted the spot next to her.

He knew it wasn't a good idea but it was one of those days where he just didn't seem to care. He climbed in bed and laid down. Samara laid next to him and looked into his eyes it was such an intimate position for people who had barely know each other long but she was comfortable.

"What's on your mind Hades?"

"If I told you I'd have to kill you." Hades joked coyly.

"Whelp! I'm already in hell so I've reached my destination." She replied just a quickly.

"You wouldn't have ended up here and you know it." Hades frowned. He was finally processing the thought that Samara didn't belong there. He forced himself to remember she would eventually have to leave.

Samara looked at his face changed from relaxed too deep in thought to--upset? She wasn't sure what she had said that made him go quiet but she also didn't want to say the wrong thing. So, being bold as ever she snuggled into him on the bed hoping he wouldn't curse her or end up with her skin peeling off because she touched a god.