Chapitre Seize: The Long Road Home

*HADES POV*

I had been watching her sleep for a few hours he soft breath making her chest rise and fall her rosy cheeks glowing from her pleasure trip. Her lips looked soft and inviting, bruised, swollen and pink from my kissing and biting.

At some point during the night she had slid her hands around my body keeping me in place. It made me feel the kind of guilty; you the type you get when a cat or dog falls asleep on you (in a cute way). I watched slowly as her breathing shifted and her eyelashes fluttered open. I stopped tracing shapes on her back as she looked up at me from where her head lay on my chest.

" Good Morning" I started

" Good Morning" She sighed out airy like a cat purring as she began stretching lengthening herself against me.

I watched her curiously trying to gauge her and her feelings she seemed content then she slid out of bed slinking into the bathroom pausing to glance at me before entering the bathroom wrapped in one the sheets from the bed while fervently chewing her lower lip. I stood from the bed pulling my sweatpants on although they still hung low on my lips. I heard the shower start and decided I should give her some space. Human women were a bit delicate about these matters if my memory served me correctly so I left to put on a pot of coffee for her.

*SAMARA POV*

I was officially panicking. The devil unraveled me like a child opening a present on Christmas and it was sinfully delicious... I am in official panic mode! I tried to play it cool and saunter into the bathroom like women in movies do because I don't want to be the stereotypical panicked virgin but I think I'm allowed how many other virgins let the devil play them like a violin??!!

I stopped the shower slowly my thoughts down from panic because I notice how quiet it was and I must have been in here a while. When I left the bathroom, Hades was no longer in the bedroom, I picked up his shirt that was strung over the back of a table and threw it on and walked towards the sound of Frank Sinatra coming from the kitchen. My eyes almost detached from their sockets when I saw him flipping an omelet onto a plate with a cup of steaming coffee next to it.

''Sit down, I'm almost finished." He murmured.

I took a seat at the island quietly noticing the fact no one was wandering about. He placed the plate and slid a cup of coffee in front me and then leaned himself against the counter with his own cup of coffee in hand.

"Thank you for breakfast." I smiled at him as he observed me from across the kitchen I ate slowly.

"Samara..." He said the way you approach a skittish animal that may bolt at a moment's notice.

"You regret it don't you?" I cut him off quickly.

"That isn't what I was going to say..." He trailed off his brows furrowing with frustration. I started furiously chewing on my lower lip my face flushing from embarrassment.

"Oh..." I put more food in my mouth hoping I could be invisible again.

"But--You can't stay here...we both know that. Maybe I went too far...I shouldn't have given in to my base desires so easily."

I wouldn't be surprised if by then my lip looked like ground bee my face was as red as a tomato. I was humiliated to say the least. I mean what do you say to someone basically saying they regret touching you.

"Maybe you DID go too far. What is so wrong with me hmm? What?! Are you worried the little virgin is going to get attached is that it?!" My voice rose and rose until I could see him wince in discomfort at the volume of my voice.