Chapitre Douze: Heated Embrace

" Have you finished?" Hades ask his face the epitome of tranquility.

Samara was breathing heavily her shoulders rising and falling and her breath coming out in rough breaths. Hades closed his eyes and then walked toward her until he was directly in front of her. Samara took a step back but Hades reached out and grabbed her wrist, she stood frozen.

"I-I thought you couldn't see me?" She said. So quietly if Hades wasn't a god he wouldn't have heard a thing.

"Fae leave us." Hades said slowly...Ensuring she understood there was no room for discussion. Fae's eyes widened fearing for Samara, she reluctantly bowed and exited the room. Hade's took another step toward Samara and she stopped breathing altogether; Hade's was looking her right in the eyes it was as if he was trying to steal her soul.

"Now, if you are quite finished...This wasn't my intention Samara..." She just looked at him unblinking not able to focus on anything but his hands wrapped around her wrist. " I never intended for her to do this to you." He paused running his free hand through his raven locks roughly and exhaling. He looked at his hands around her small delicate wrist and he stared at their hands as if they were foreign entities not attached to his being. Then he tugged on her wrist and she staggered forward into his chest and he hugged her.

Samara couldn't decide which was more terrifying the fact that she was invisible and didn't know if she'd ever be normal. Or the fact that she was mostly stark naked and Hades was embracing her.

She could feel him stiffen in realization but he didn't let go. Hades did the complete opposite, he lifted her into his arms and started walking out the dressing room. "Hades I don't have--"

"No one can see you." To ease her worry Hades drew his cloak and wrapped it around her he stepped into his quarters a few doors down the corridor. The silence was killing Samara but she was shivering in trepidation of what would happen so she bit her lip and stayed quiet. Hades set her down on his bed and moved forward like the was going to climb on top of her when a banging sound interrupted then. He groaned in exasperation but slowly backed up still staring at her. The banging had come from an enchanted letter Circe had sent. He unravels it and slowly read over it; his fingers crumpled the edges as he grew angry. She inched off the bed and slowly stood walking slowly behind him. "Ha-"

"No. Don't ask questions I'll fix this. I swear it... in the meantime wear this it should reverse the effects of her infuriating curse. Stupid witch..."

Hades muttered under his breath grabbing something from the vanity drawer. He spun around to face her putting Samara off her balance; he grabbed her by the waist steadying her. Hades brushed the hair off her shoulder with one finger and leaned forward to place the amulet around her neck. He slowly leaned in so close she could feel his breath against her ear turning her entire face red and making her want to rub her thighs together for relief.

He slowly pulled the chain along her collar bone so that the amulet lay in the center of her chest between her breast that were rising and falling along with her shallow breath. She pulled her bottom lip between her teeth as he pulled back. She looked up to see him smiling a sort off mocking but sexy as hell smirk. She had forgotten he could she her now which only made her blush more.

"I love that shade of red on you." He said as he in the same breath tightened his cloak on her to cover her nakedness from his view. Samara was utterly mortified and for fear of saying anything else that may do irreparable damage to her dignity she stayed quiet.

She looked now at the amulet it had the face of the sun on the front of it shaped from gold and what looked like a fluorite crystal behind it. She looked up at him while she fidgeted with the amulet.

"This is temporary isn't it.... Do you think you can get her to change me back?"

"There is no question of it. I already know what she wants the problem is I don't want to give it to her."

"What does she want?"

"That is of no concern to you, after all I'm just a soul sucking ass." He said stepping closer to her. Then Hades looked down at her, he couldn't put his finger on it but he didn't really feel like justifying his wants at the moment. He put his hand behind her neck and he kissed her softly feeling how stunned she was he kept it slow. Before he realized it, she was responding, what was supposed to be a simple experiment of her effect on him whirl winded into something sultrier. He quirked his brow up slightly when she bit his lower lip. She repeated the motion and he pulled her into his arms sliding his hands under her thighs and pressing her against the wall. Their tongues danced against each other but soon she backed away. He chuckled lightly he forgot humans still needed to breathe her cheek were a cute pink color and he rested his forehead against Samara's.

"Wow..."

Hades laughed at how she simplified what had just happened between them into a wow.
"Wow is right." he said back softly. "I wasn't supposed to do that you know?"

She looked up at his delicate features sharpening as she tried to figure him out. " Then why did you ...What made you do it?"

"Because I wanted to... I wanted you. Samara I'm the reason you are like this so I'm the one who will fix this. You're right I was being selfish I could have sent you home but...it got complicated. I made it complicated I didn't exactly want you to leave either. I went to Olympus while I was angry I haven't done that in eons. You just do something to me. I'm not sure what it is about you. I swear it on Zeus and the Sun in Apollo's sky I will make you normal again."

She nodded her head words weren't sufficient enough to express how she felt about everything he had said to her.

Meanwhile....

"What a turn of events sisters! Looks like Hades isn't as complicated as he claims to be." Clotho smiled

"The prophecy that we foresee shall come when love has renewed in thee." Atropos foretold. The three sisters chanted thrice in front of the pool they were watching the pair through...

"Soon. Soon. Soon."