Chapitre Six: The Μοῖραι Sisters

"Lachesis, Clotho, Atropos..." Hades said nodding at the sisters. "How is Tartarus treating you he asked tilting his head in the direction of the Furies. Atropos took the eye attached to a chain from her sister Clotho and held it in front of her pointing it in Hades' direction. "It's hot as hell and I am sick of punishing sinners it has become bothersome Hades" The silver haired sisters had come out of their usual appearance as old crones and appeared more youthful.

Lachesis who held the teeth spoke in Hades' direction (I know it's supposed to be 1 tooth but I thought it was weird so giving them more teeth). "There shall be no fitting husband for you among the deathless gods. And while you are here, you shall rule all that lives and moves and shall have the greatest rights among the deathless gods: those who defraud you and do not appease your power with offerings, reverently performing rites and paying fit gifts shall be punished evermore. The dark hair god named Hades said to the maiden who would soon come to vanish like the mist from his eyes and reject the seat at the head of the Tower that is the Sunless House of Persephone. "She said her faced turned toward Hades although she did not have the eye that the sister's shared among themselves.

He furrowed his brow he had always disliked Lachesis because she always brought up things from the past he would rather forget but he knew that to get the information he would have to go through the process. His eyes moved to Clotho waiting for her to give her portion her bit less trying because she spoke of current matters. Lachesis was the sister that spoke of the things that were, Clotho the things that are and Atropos the eldest of the sisters spoke of the things to come.

Clotho took both the eyes and teeth from her sisters and after putting herself together she looked deep into the crystal ball that they kept with them at all times. " And so it came that history would repeat itself and a maiden would stumble into the depths of the Underworld and travel the Styx on Charon's ferry only to appear 'again' before the uncle of Aphrodite and brother of Zeus and Tyche would smile upon the maiden and make her fate thus "Angel in the guise of human flesh shall corrupt the heart belonging to the God of death and herein lies the secret gate to said fair maiden's escape. No deathless god, no half god nor Zeus or Mars wage war upon her delicate frame unless spoken so by a maiden of the same."

Atropos took the teeth from her sister and looked at Hades for a while before saying anything to him, she took a step forward and he stood unmoving. Atropos was the Morarae sister that irritated him the most she wasn't called the Dread for nothing she made it a point to get under Hades' skin. She spun the shears that cut the thread of life around her index finger.

"What is it Atropos? You are not giving me your premonition so I am assuming you require something? I knew this was going too easily to be truthful you women are always up to something" Hades groaned in irritation running his hand through his dark locks.

"I want to meet her." Atropos replied nonchalantly twirling the shears; her sister Clotho started to laugh.

"No." He replied they would try to manipulate the situation and she would end up owing the fate's something.

"Hades come now don't be so stubborn we aren't going to hurt the girl. I just want to see the mortal that will take up the throne of the underworld soon" She said her grin spreading wide like the Cheshire cat but broader and more disturbing, as it contorted her face into an unpleasant grin that looked too wide for her face.

Hades heard Beelzebub turn towards him but he couldn't get the words out his head "...the mortal that will take up the throne of the underworld." He had been quiet so long that when Beelzebub looked at Hades he was afraid he'd turned into stones. He had to figure out how to remove that woman from the underworld before things became more troublesome. Hades eyes fixated on Atropos like he had been branded after a while and it took him so much effort not to reach for her neck.

"You are bluffing and I do not have time for your foolishness Atropos! I will never make her queen EVER" He said walking away from her not caring whether he did know what the future held and he could hear the three sisters laughing which infuriated him more.

Meanwhile....

Samara POV

I sat in the bed still trying to come to terms with the fact that I was in hell but I was alive I use to think stories like these we're insane. But now more than ever I just wanted to figure out what to do; I mean it's not every day you meet the devil and if that wasn't frightening on its own he was sinfully attractive. What kind of soup sandwich ironic situation did I get myself into and the other guy Beelzebub he was so attractive but his irises reminded me of the eyes of a fly and made me shiver just thinking about how he saw me.

I glanced to the side finally looking at the other man in the room he was looking straight at me so I looked away. I know hell is about indulgences and what not but this was torture why were all the men here edible as hell? (PICTURE ON SIDE IS ASMODEUS YOU'RE WELCOME LADIES/GENTLEMEN). He was sort of intense though I heard rustling and looked up he had come closer I moved back on the bed.

"Would you like something else to wear your costume is a bit torn and um revealing..." He said his eyes raking over me. I snatched the covers up to my chest and nodded my head up at him. He turned away from me and pressed a button walking through a door and came back with a long red gown that had a slit in it. "I didn't know your size preferences and this looks about your size 36c inch bust, 27-inch waist should fit a size 4 dress right you can't be more than 5ft 4inches." Have you ever seen those airhead commercials where the kids eat them and their heads turn into the airhead logo and blow up well that would be a great description of the color of my face right now?

"You don't say, much do you?" Asmodeus tilted his head at me in a puppy-like manner. You know how the head tilt they do when you realizing the puppy doesn't know what you were saying to it, he leaned closer a slow smirk crawling onto his lips.

"Y-you're embarrassed?" He started to laugh almost choking to death my brows knit together in irritation.

"You're what 21 and you're embarrassed because a male can guess your measurements are you joking?" Then he came closer so he was standing at the edge of the bed and he sniffed the air. His brow quirked up and he inhaled deeper which creeped me out and had me wondering if I smelled.

"You, you have lost--How did you end up here? You still have your purity that's so...rare" He mused aloud looking at Samara.

"This is too rich Hades will have a heart attack when he finds out what his niece has done." He started laughing obnoxiously like he couldn't contain his laughter.

I was a virgin BIG FREAKING WHOOP! It wasn't a big deal, it's not that I'm afraid of sex it's that I want the person that I give such a large portion of myself to appreciates it. I want them to love me for me not my body, I don't want to explain to the love of my life/husband that I couldn't wait for him. I was getting more irritated with him I didn't like the fact that he thought it was funny and I was getting increasingly more irritated by the moment. I grabbed the closest thing that my hand could touch which ended up being a leather-bound book and chucked it at his head. As soon as the book left my hand the door to the room opened and the in walked Hades.