📴🔫Off x Gun Reel to Real II 📴🔫

The series was a hit, Off's pularity shoot to the roof. He was thankful for the opportunity. He grew close to the cast, even with Gun.

He doesn't mind Gun's clingyness as much but he still pushes him away when they are alone. But one time, Off was

really tired so he was not in the right mood he threw a tantrum.

You don't have to be so damn clingy all the time you know."

"Why Pi? I thought you are okay with me Na?"

"H creeps me out, I'm a man and you always touching me makes me wanna throw up.

I'm a pro so I can do it since it's part of my job but I don't have to do, it if we are alone."

Gun was very quiet for a while before he stood up and softly said" I understand Pi. 'I'll never touch you ever again!"

It's been a week and Gun has been MIA from all events. Gun's manager said that he was sick. Off was worried so he made a mental note to visit Gun, he just need to attend a
special meeting with the company they are to talk about Season two for the hit series he had with Gun.

In the meeting room, the boss was eyeing Off real hard before speaking.

"Did you have a fight with Gun?"
"Oh, no sir."at the back of his mind, plays his last tantrum with Gun.
"Hum, we are in talks for a season two but Gun said he is not doing it."

"I' II do it sir, and I can talk with Gm, I'm sure I-"
^ You think he will listen to you? We never had a problem with Gun before but now, he doesn't even want to go to events if it's with you."
Off was really quiet.
The other man continues,"no matter, Gun has signed a contract and I can make him work, but the public is not stupid, the ship is only good as long as the public believes in it.

"I'll work hard sir."

Time skip off at home.

Off can't believe that Gun would leave him hanging like this, he thought that they are cool he decided to go to Gen's condo to talk, he finally gets the regognition he works hard for he doesn't deserve this treatment is what plays in Off's mind king an egocentric that he is.

"Oh, what are you doing here Pi?" Gun asked when he opened the door and saw Off.

"Let's talk."

A/N: short right? It's fine NC will be on the next chapter. ❤