9

Vote before reading 🤧 because you are so so mean and you always forget to do it🤧

-------------------------------------------------------

In the principal's office, the atmosphere was tense as the principal sat behind his desk, his expression stern and firm.

The professor stood beside him, as he launched into his complaint about Yoongi's behavior.

However, before he could finish, the principal raised a hand, motioning for Yoongi to step forward. Yoongi approached, his demeanor calm yet resolute as he met the principal's gaze.

The principal examined his palms, his expression softening a bit slightly as he observed the marks left by the cane. Turning his attention to the professor, he asked sternly, "Why did you hit him?"

The professor's response was swift and defensive. "He didn't answer anything correctly," he said, his tone accusing.

Yoongi shot him a glare, his voice firm as he accused back, "I answered many questions correctly. A few were wrong only because it was beyond our syllabus."

The principal regarded them both with a thoughtful expression, his silence weighing heavily in the room. Eventually, he gestured for the professor to leave, dismissing him from the office.

Alone with Yoongi, he addressed him directly, his tone firm but measured. "Did you curse and badmouth the professor on your way here?" he asked.

Yoongi's response was immediate and unwavering. "Yes," he admitted, his voice tinged with defiance. "Because the professor is-"

But his words were cut off by the principal's stern interruption. "No vulgar language is permitted in this college," he stated, his gaze unwavering. "Regardless of the circumstances, a student should never use such language or glare at a professor who holds a superior position."

Yoongi's jaw tightened, but he nodded, as he knew that further argument would only escalate the situation.

The principal rose from his seat, his gaze fixed firmly on Yoongi. Retrieving a cane from his desk drawer, his expression stern yet fair.

"I understand that the professor bears responsibility for his actions," the principal began, his voice carrying the weight of authority. "But that does not mean that you can do your own transgression."

With a decisive motion, he swung the cane through the air, its ominous swish adding more tension in the room.

"Given that both parties are at fault, it is only fair that both should face consequences," he asserted. "And in this instance, it is your turn to bear the consequences of your actions, Min Yoongi."

"Now, Face the wall and place your hands upon it," he ordered, his tone firm and unwavering.

Yoongi hesitated for a moment, his mind racing with conflicting thoughts, but ultimately complied with the directive.

With a heavy sigh, he turned to face the wall, his hands pressed flat against its surface.

As the first strike of the cane landed upon his back, above his hips, he couldn't suppress a sharp intake of breath, the pain shooting through him like lightning. He gritted his teeth and clenched his fists, determined to endure it without uttering a sound. Each blow landed with merciless force.

The room echoed with the sound of the cane striking his back. Yoongi clenched his jaw, fighting against flinch away from the punishing blows.

At the end, it was evident that Yoongi's back had taken a severe beating. His shirt was torn and stained with blood, which showed the brutality of the punishment he had endured. The principal placed the cane back on the table, the sound echoing in the silent room.