Journey to Alternate Realities, Part 1

3rd Person POV (If you're wondering why I always use this, it's easier for me to write).

After destroying his home Reality, John saw the many Alternate ones, different from his.
With his goal still in mind, he blitzes straight to a Reality with an Alphatale Multiverse. John was relieved that there wasn't a Righteous!Error (R!Error) and a Hollow!Ink (H!Ink) yet. Knowing the trouble to defeat them, he (reluctantly) decided to fight them, seeing as he had newfound powers that were growing at a staggering rate.

(Alternate Alphatale) Astral Mother's POV

As I ordered Adam to summon his blasters, I felt a presence inside this Reality. It was abnormal, abnormally strong. In fact I would say it would give even ME a hard time.

Becoming cautious of this new individual, I decided to teleport from KMs domain and into a random Multiverse. There, I met a... Human? He was wearing armor, equipped with a long ass sword. I tried talking to him, but he was NOT listening. He immediately summoned billions of blasters, while pinning me with his Blue Mastery, with the intent to finish me off in one attack.

I was surprised, but I smirked as I transformed into my All-Mother form, firing millions of Full Power Death Rays at his blast, cancelling it but at the same time creating a shockwave so strong it managed to destroy 2 nearby Realities at once.

We were both still standing, albeit I had trouble while he looked bored, as if he wasn't amused. He shouted: "FUCK YOU YOU ASTRAL BITCH!!"   before summoning once again tens of billions of blasters, this time catching me off guard as I was exhausted fending off his first attack, already out of stamina and I was frozen in place, unable to use my other attacks.

I looked at the blast coming my way, looking like slow motion. I told myself: "Well if I'm dying to a gay prick might as well enjoy myself." As I said that I once again transformed and fired a million Death Rays, that's the maximum I could summon without dying immediately.

He put up a bone wall to protect himself, while he teleported behind me. The last thing I saw was a sword coming against my head.

John's POV
I'll take out the Astral Mother of this Alphatale first, since she's the most trouble. I immediately teleported to KMS domain, where Do+, AnotherTale sans, Vape, and Spaz were staring at hs.

She couldn't react fast enough as I summoned tens of billions of blasters coming her way while freezing her with my Blue Mastery.

She smirked as she transformed into ALL-MOTHER, firing millions upon millions of Death rays, cancelling my attack but creating a shockwave so strong that it destroyed 2 nearby Realities.

I didn't want her to be a problem so I summoned billions upon billions of blasters yet again. I thought, "This is guaranteed to finish her, no way she can dodge, block or counter this attack. She may be strong, but no match for me." Surprisingly, she smirked once again firing a million Death Rays.

With her still being frozen, I summoned a bone wall to protect myself from the shockwave. I teleported behind her and cut off her head, giving me an undreamt of boost in power.

The others, who were frozen in shocked, celebrated as AM was gone. I felt bad killing these innocent Sanses, even if their from an
Alternate version of Alphatale.

Not wanting to deal with them all, I summoned a hundred billions blasters, along with millions of my new Death Rays.

They couldn't react fast enough, as they were caught in a huge explosion destroying the A!Multiverse I was in, but not it's Mainframe.