NOT A CHAPTER!!!

This is information of the Pond that John resides in.

The pond doesn't have any Xenos, it lives relatively normal with Prism, Edra, and the conduits existing like the canon pond.

The 404 that has the conduit soul of balance is the original one, from Reality 6 itself. He is only aware of 10 Realities, not the other ones.

The characters inside the Eden Orb John is residing in is way stronger than their counterparts. That's why they could summon millions or billions of blasters maximum.

Bill!Sans is rare in a Reality. You have a 1/66666666 chance to find him in a reality. The chance is halved when in a Reality that has an Alphatale.

Ten No Kami does not exist in this Eden Orb, but does in other ones.

This Eden Orb is different from all others, as the more Realities you destroy, the more is created. Thus, you can never truly destroy it from the inside.

Unlike the canon Eden Orbs where there's 10 realities, (9 if you count Overdrive's Eden Orb or infinite in the Eden Orb of Y/N Creator Alphatale Fanfic by @DynamicCiocea) this one has 99999999 realities where if you destroy 1, 5 is created thus multiplying the Realities at a fast rate.

You can only destroy the Eden Orb he is residing in on the outside.

Everyone in this Pond is far, far stronger than their original counterparts.

All the prime conduits exist in this Pond.

The devil and angel conduit also exist, and they are also far, far stronger than their normal counterparts, as well as being more evil/good.

If you're wondering how the Multiverse wasn't destroyed when John was fighting Ink, it's because the Multiverses here are far more durable than normal ones, as well as way bigger, containing up to billions of AUS.

The maximum amount of AUS a Multiverse can contain in this Eden Orb is 50 Billion.

There is a 1/9999999 chance that there is a Mainframe in a reality. A Mainframe is guaranteed to appear in an Alphatale Multiverse, as well as Loading.

Vape, Hara, and Chris do not exist in this Pond.

King Multiverse or KM for short, Dust+ or D+, Supreme!Sans, AnotherTale Sans, BioTale and the rest of Alphatale can only exist in a reality that has an Alphatale Multiverse (obvious right?)

The Eden Orbs of this Pond have a minimum of 99999999 reality capacity, and a 10^30 maximum.

When someone from ANY Alphatale Multiverse dies, their transformation activates. They can access any forms they have except their last ones, which can only be achieved by going outside their Eden Orb, which currently hasn't been done.

Sol doesn't exist in the Eden Orb John is residing in, but exists in other ones.

100, or Samson, has a limit on how much power he could obtain when in his RAGE state.

Warlock is the caretaker of the Eden Teee.

If you thought why the others left after Error died didn't fight John, it's because they fled to far away Multiverses.

An FGod Multiverse has a 1/7777777 chance to appear in a random Reality. The maximum amount of these that can be in one Reality are only 15.

The 404 from Reality 6, AKA the original, has NOT travelled with Prism or went outside his Eden Orb. In fact, he doesn't know about Eden.

The stronger the opponent our MC kills, the stronger powers he absorb. And the more powerful he is, the more power he gains and the faster it grows and vice versa.

The TransVoid exists in Reality 1, the strongest and yet farthest reality.

The original Alphatale is in the first 10 Realities, making them look like they
are in a mini Eden Orb because they were unaware of other realities other than their own.