A New Home.

(Still in FGod Error's POV)

I was surprised someone appeared. Not only that, but he blasted the squid with so much force the shockwave destroyed the nearby Multiverses

He asked me if he could help me destroy and I gladly agreed, seeing as our Multiverse, and Reality by extension was about to collapse.

With a few hundred blasters as large as a Sub-Multiverse, all the neighboring Multiverses were destroyed, leaving only 999999999 remaining, including ours.

I became terrified of this new being. If he could destroy THAT MANY  Multiverses while not even trying, what else could he do at full power?

He (he told me his name is John) seemed to have read my thoughts, as he spoke out. "Don't worry, I won't destroy your Reality. I just want to help you stabilize it from that god awful squid that you hate so much." I know he knows why I destroy, and he knows why Ink creates without hesitation. He didn't know about the balance. And even if told, he wouldn't believe it.

Suddenly I was snapped out of our thoughts when we teleported to the Star Sanses base, in OUR Multiverse. They seemed surprised, minus Ink who immediately drank a red vial and started attacking us.

John told me that I needed to get out of there so I did. I watched as he froze Ink with what he called his God mastery. Ink couldn't move even an inch, essentially being frozen in Time n space.

The effect wore off and Ink summoned a hundred billion blasters, in an attempt to finish him with one hit. But I was surprised when we were teleported out of our Reality.

"So, he intends to finish (or heavily injure) Ink outside our reality. Nice." I thought as John summoned what must have been probably a quadrillion blasters, overpowering Ink's blast in a nanosecond hitting him at full force.

Ink was heavily injured, I noted that he wasn't regenerating his wounds, which he usually does when we fight. "He must have done something to his regen, he ain't healing anytime soon." I thought as he slammed Ink down so hard our Reality shook, with Ink landing in a  distant Multiverse, while John following him riding a blaster.

"JU-JUST... WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU?!?!?" Ink shouted before once again frozen by John's God Mastery.

He impaled Ink with a bonezone so large it covered half our Reality. He held his hand out and spoke.

"You know what, let's use a familiar attack." He was gathering black and blue energy from his palms. "WAIT I'M SO STUPID I FORGOT ABOUT NIGHT'S GANG WHAT AM I GONNA DO-" I shouted getting his attention.

"Oh you don't need to worry about that. I froze everyone in this Reality, including them. Only you, me and Ink can move". He told me.

He unfroze Ink from his God Mastery, but he was frozen in shock. He had finished preparing his attack. I facepalmed at the name he gave this attack. He yelled, " OMNI NOVA RIPOFF!!". Ink, in his desperation summoned hundreds of billions of blasters to fend the ridiculous named attack off. But it was no use as the attack went STRAIGHT THROUGH Ink's blast and hitting him, even when he "blocked" it with his bone wall.

I was... terrified. Ink had died, but John brought him back to life. He looked to him in terror, as John held his hand out. "If you don't want to understand why Error here needs to destroy, I will force it TO YOUR GODDAMN HOLLOW SKULL!!!" He shouted as he punched Ink. Ink held his head out in pain, as he was being flooded with memories, MY memories.