404s Training, Part 2.

(There are many "side-events".)
404s POV
After he said that, he fell asleep. I noticed the Sols were gone, leaving a white knight. "So this is Balance, gotta say not that imp-" I was interrupted when he attacked me with his sword. He slashed me hard, and that hurts like fuck. "Damn I gotta be careful." I thought as I used my Blue Mastery to freeze him, before summoning a thousand blasters. "Is he that durable?" I thought as I fired. The explosion shaking the Eden Orb, but nothing else. The knight (Balance) came out from the explosion unharmed, without even a scratch. "Damn I gotta be careful." I whispered to myself as I summoned a purple bone in my hand. Balance gawked his head, not knowing what I'll do. I teleported behind him and stabbed his head with the bone, and at the same time summoned millions of blasters as large as a Reality. He couldn't move as he was frozen by my BM (Blue Mastery), the blasters hitting him head on. The explosion once again shook the Eden Orb, but did no damage. I looked and saw Balance barely standing. "I guess you ain't that durable at 25% huh?" I told him as I froze him with blue bones this time. He broke out of it, but could barely stand. I summoned one blaster, then secretly summoned 5 more behind him without any sound. "If he survives this he's tough." I told myself as the first blaster fired, his armor damaged. He regained his energy, deflected my blasters with his sword, then ran behind me and slashed. I barely avoided it, then used a new technique. I summoned random attacks, firing it at him. While he was busy with it, I fired my strings and summoned more blasters. Balance couldn't move, the blasters hitting him, this time breaking his chestplate. "I'm making progress, I should be able to-" But that's when he came behind me and stabbed me, shocking me. "You survived his 25%, you fought well against his 50% but failed. Your making progress." Said J who woke up and spoke through Balance. "Now I'll summon 2 conduits, Death (25%), Balance (25%) and a copy of Infected (Hell!Seeker unlocked). I'll see how you handle multiple opponents." He told me as he watched while eating popcorn.

They immediately attacked me. I dodged and headed straight for Death, but Infected blocked it with his Feral bones. I snarled as I froze him with Blue Mastery, summoned 20 thousand blasters to injure him. He turned into Black Being, the blasters not doing anything. They surrounded me, I had to do something. I shrank billions of blasters to the atomic level as they rushed me. I attached my blasters to their bodies, waiting for the right moment. They went next to each other to regroup, but that's when it happened. The blasters exploded, leaving no one behind except Infected who transformed into Hell!Seeker. I scowled, using my strings to summon a blaster. It was big, VERY big. It was as big as a Sol. The blaster fired while Infected was frozen, significantly injuring him. I summoned trillions of bones that rained down on him, but he fired his Hell!Wisps at them, destroying most but some hit him. After careful planning, I created a bone and rushed him. He summoned his axe, which was black and red, and slashed me. I teleported just in time as I summoned 8 quadrillion blasters. Infected couldn't react in time as they fired, leaving nothing behind.

"Impressive, very impressive. But I wonder, what will happen if I-" J told me as he summoned multiple Soul Harbingers, a dozen Ten No Kami and 20 All-Mothers. "-do this?" He continued while grinning. I found myself surrounded by Giga!Wisps, Death Rays, grey tentacles, and thousands of Alpha Rays. I teleported behind a Soul Harbinger just in time before a blast reached me. I used the SH as a shield at the blasts coming my way. I did the same trick as before, I rushed them with a bone in hand. They all attacked me, but I teleported in time. I summoned more blasters, transforming into P!404 for 10 seconds as I summoned thousands of clones that punched and slashed at them. Knowing I couldn't use it longer as it was cheating, I made them summon thousands of blasters each avatar, taking out all the Ten No Kami, 15 Astral Mothers and all the SH. The remaining ones rushed me again, this time I was ready. When they were centimeters from reaching me, I froze them with my BM as I blasted them with a God Ray, sending them flying. While in midair, I summoned 10 million blasters to hit them. It exploded, leaving once again nothing behind.