John's Profile

This is information of his current state.

"What were you saying?"

Appearance:
He looks like a teenager, with black hands, purple eyes and a red cape, similar to Omni!Sans.

Status:
He is currently in his Eden Orb, along with his friends, a version of FGod Error and his Ink, with the Multiverse he is in becoming an Alphatale Multiverse.

Attitude:
-During fights, he's usually cocky. But outside of it, he's a kind person, with one flaw. He has genocidal mood swings, and can't control what he does sometimes. The concept of seriousness barely exists in his mind.
(Spoiler Alert: That'll change in the future.)

Relationships:
FGod Error
-He felt bad for him the first time they met, so he helped him destroy to keep the balance stable in his Multiverse.

FGod Ink
-previously someone John despised, he realized Ink needed guidance, not change. So he gave him a new soul, improving his memory, understanding and reasoning. It gave him that AND the emotions he had wanted for so long.

Fate (deceased)
-Despised her with all his heart, body and soul. After entering FGod Error's Multiverse, he made sure to kill Fate, without Error noticing.

FGod Nightmares Gang
Dust:
-A good relationship. He helped him get over his trauma of genocide, made the Phantom Papyrus a new body, essentially bringing him back to life, and overall helped him immensely.

Killer
-Same as dust. John fixed his soul, now inside his body. The ghost Chara he has no longer appears to him. He can also feel emotions now, like Ink

Horror
-Very good relationship. He gave his world, Horrortale an infinite source of food, restored his skull wound. Now he can think much more clearly. John also gave Horror some power, to protect his world from unwanted visitors. He also gave Horror a new weapon: A Trident.

Cross
-Same as horror. John killed XGaster for him, restored his world, Xtale along with the inhabitants there. He is very happy for that, along with the inhabitants.

Nightmare
-... Good. He made Nightmares body much more durable, made the negativity within him a body of its own, separating them in the process, but Nightmare is still as powerful as before. John also saved Error from dying on the first time they met.

Abilities: (Before destroying his AU)
DT
-allowed him to save, load, and RESET the timeline. He can do this an infinite number of times so long as he is DETERMINED.

Power Absorption
-He didn't notice this before. By killing his opponents, he gained their powers as demonstrated in the first chapter of this story.

RESET & TRUE RESET (the latter never used)
-allowed him to reset the timeline. He used this to farm monsters for xp, increasing his LV significantly.

Sans' Blasters, and Osteokinesis
-allows him to summon bones and blasters, as well as use blue magic to the same extent as Sans.

Asgore's Trident and fire with Toriels combined
-it's in the name. He used the Trident to kill Gaster for the very first time. The fireballs hurt like hell, being able to kill Undyne in her Undying form in just a few hits.

Alphys' machines (never used)
-He can summon machines that fire blue and orange lasers. If you move when hit by the blue one, you are damaged. While if you stay still while hit by the orange laser, you take damage.