Interrogation (not really)

404s POV
"who the actual fuck is Sol..." I thought to myself as I flew straight to where HE is at. I was terrified when I saw him in his transformation. He must have sensed me coming because he had a shit eating grin on his face. "John, tell me all you know." I half asked, half demanded as his grin vanished. "And why should I do that??" He told me confused. "Because.. I just wanna know." I told him honestly. He had a blank expression for a second, before detransforming and told me: "Fine, but only 20 questions."

I teleported us to the Mainframe, where Loading was waiting for us. He glared at me and scowled at John, who in turn transformed into Butterfly, killing Loading. He was brought back by the Mainframe, with a look of shock plastered in his face.

He(Loading) summoned 2 chairs and a table. He told me: "Ask away 404,me and his patience are growing thinner by the second." I understood, sitting on one of the chairs while John sat on the other one.

"First question. Who the fuck is Sol?" I asked him. I needed to know. "....He's a fucking God, god of the unnameables and the most powerful in an Eden Orb. Just trying to say his name will result in a headache and death for weaker ones. Good thing there isn't a Sol here, otherwise you would be holding your head in pain right now. He has powers so weird and bizarre I don't think it's abilities at all". He told me. I was shocked. "How could this "Sol" be that powerful?" I asked once again. "That's two questions now William, and how about I show you. Better stick with me cuz if you don't you'll die immediately." He told me as we were teleported to another Eden Orb. There I saw a.... gigantic mass of red shit bigger than anything I've ever seen. This "Sol" grinned at me while looked terrified at John. "Sol#810381, introduce yourself to this 404. He wants to know who you are, as well as more information." He told the big red mass. Immediately, it transformed into a 7 foot tall human, who's body was red all over with horns and black eyes. "You already know who I am, I am a Sol. I am a GOD inside an Eden Orb, but a child outside it. I have powers similar to that of the Original!Sol, such as the Reality Ray, Hollow Sphere, Time Crunch, etc." Sol told me.

"Mind telling me what those do?" I asked him with a hint of annoyance. "... This will be the first and last time you hear about my abilities, I can't let you use them against me and the other Sols out there." Sol said with worry and anger in his voice. I nodded, waiting for him to continue. *sigh* "A Sol's Reality Ray, basically kills you and disables all kinds of rebirths or reincarnations you have. Time Crunch, well, I forgot. Chaos spikes, they apply random but chaotic effects on your very being when hit by. A Sol can also consume concepts." Said Sol nonchalantly.

I was stumped, I was scared of what this Sol might do to me so I told John if we could leave. He agreed, saying goodbye to the Sol and he transformed into his big red mass form once again.

"18 more questions left William." He told me. I thought about what I should ask. I decided to ask: "Can... Can you bring my AlphaTale back? P-please?..." I told him as tears were falling from my face. He looked sad, but told me his answer. "I will bring it back. But with a condition." He said. "What is it??!? I'LL DO ANYTHING TO GET ALPHATALE BACK, PROMISE!!!" I yelled. "Simple, all you have to do is to beat a Sol without my help." He told me with a grin. "Oh and you get uhhhhh an eon worth of training. That should be long enough for you to get your power up to the level of a Sol." He added. I was left speechless, but decided to agree.

"Anyway, 17 more questions. Anything else?" He asked. I thought about questions I should ask him, since once this is over he won't give me info this valuable again. "Can you make me stronger? So I can speed up the process of defeating a Sol?" I asked him with sarcasm. "Since I'm in a good mood today I'll give you some power, but you can't TP to other Orbs without my permission, understand?" He told me. I was happy as I got a power up that made me far more powerful.

"16 more questions." He said. I had something on my mind that I almost forgot. "Can you uh... get rid of Loading?" I told him nervously. Loading must have heard it as he went bursting out if the Mainframe Pool, tackling me to the ground. "AFTER I ALLOWED YOU TO GET SOME DATA FROM THE MAINFRAME THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?!"  He shouted as John transformed once again getting rid of Loading instantly. "Did that do it?" I said. "Nah, he'll come back, I can't do that to him. He maybe just a slave to the Mainframe, but he doesn't need to die. Hell in fact if I gave him emotions you two can be friends someday, if that's possible." John told us in a grin.

"..." Loading fled the scene, jumping back to the Mainframe Pool. "Anymore questions?" He spoke out. "Nah, I'm good I don't wanna see shit as weird as this ever again." I told him. "Well your call, I'm leaving I'm gonna create some new abilities for myself." He told me as John teleported out of the Eden Orb we were in, leaving me and the Mainframe.

(3rd Person POV)

After John left, he proceeded to create some new abilities. While he was training with his attacks, he created some new ones. Such as something called an Eden Ray, naming it after Eden, one of The Seven. It decimates everything in it's path, and it's a yellow beam with a black outline. He created another Ray through the fusion of some he already had, calling it the Hollow Ray. While far less powerful than the Eden Ray, it costs much less stamina and used as his primary Ray.

While in his JJ404BJ666B transformation, he created some more attacks. For instance is the so called Eden Blaster. It is powerful, being able to destroy dozens of EdenSpheres at once. Can only be used in his 2nd transformation because of the sheer stamina it costs. The same thing goes for his 2nd strongest attack while in this transformation, the True Eden Ray. It can destroy thousands of EdenSpheres with one hit alone. Knowing how powerful his potential enemies might be, he created his last attack: THE END. A blaster so big it is as big as Vor, hence the name. When fired, will cause an explosion so powerful it will destroy the Criotonic Universe leaving nothing, even the very concept.