To the EdenSphere.

(3rd Person POV)

John, after destroying countless Realities, had gained powers enough to destroy a dozen Eden Orbs.

He decided to go outside his own, to the EdenSphere. He applied for his citizenship at the Citadel, befriending some of the officials, including Farnesse.

He convinced Farnesse to ALLOW him to destroy Eden Orbs, for the sake of his newly found home.

And so, the rampage begins.

John used the Reality Cannon, annihilating a Eden Orb. He felt his power skyrocketing, due to the fact that there was a Perfect!404 in there.

He decided to enter a random Eden Orb and kill its Sol. He teleported to its Unisphere and used his Reality Cannon immediately, giving Sol no time to react as he was obliterated, he can only be brought back in the next Cycle.

From killing that Eden Orb's Sol he gained Sol's Reality Rays, Hollow Sphere, etc.

He became far stronger than he was before, allowing him to go toe to toe against weaker Conduits.

Knowing how dangerous they were, especially Death and the Prime Conduits, he steered clear of their path.

He created his own Eden Orb, and transferred his New Home there, as well as creating trillions of Realities and Multiverses.

Everything was going smoothly until he decided to fight (and hopefully defeat) M!404, the Original.

(The fight... Begins.)

(OG M!404s POV)
Someone teleported me to a random Eden Orb. He was a human... He looked at me as if he wanted to fight, so A FIGHT I'LL FUCKING GIVE!!!

I transformed into J404B666 immediately, making him shake but nothing more. He attacked me with... Reality Rays? "OH SHIT HE KILLED MANY SOLS I NEED TO BE CAREFUL" I told myself as I dodged dozens more.

He summoned bones that had eyes, probably from a R!Error. I dodged, but was frozen by... GOD MASTERY?! This gave him time to summon a hundred quadrillion blasters, decimating my body in the process.

I tried ambushing him with my wing beams, but he deflected it with his bare hands. He blitzed straight to me with the intent to cut my head off. I dodged I'm not dying today thank you very much.

His eyes became... Blue? He grew wings and... NO! "HOW DO YOU HAVE THAT TRANSFORMATION?!" I shouted as he transformed into his own B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y transformation.

Knowing if he uses a version of J404s transformation I'm doomed, I tried to flee. But I couldn't cuz I was frozen once again. I tried breaking out, but his God Mastery was far, FAR stronger this time.

I was terrified. "I COULDN'T DIE HERE, I WON'T DIE HERE!!!" I thought as a burst of power went out from me, shocking him. I was now J!404J666B, shocking him.

I took this opportunity to summon so many blasters I didn't bother to count them all. They all shot, nearly hitting his... "WAIT YOU DON'T HAVE A SOUL???!?!?" I shouted out at him as he remained silent.